Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

electric fan w/ the water temp sensor??? need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric fan w/ the water temp sensor??? need help!

ok im going to install an electric fan in order to remove the monstrosity if a fan shroud that is in the way of everything. somewhere in these forums or on z31, xenon, or a-zzbums website i saw a suggestion about installing a water temp sensor. where do i find one, where do i put it and is it independently ran or does it run off of something already on the car? ant help would be much appreciated. thanx
    Someone help!!! ive got a incurable disease. its called z31 fever!!!!
    86 turbo T04E hybrid, Greddy Emanage Blue, Greddy Profec Type S EBC and a bunch of other shit. Super sleeper!!! looks like a piece of shit, but eas corvettes and camaros alive!!!

I run a Hayden 3653 universal fan controller. This is a basic setup that allows you to place the temp probe in between the fins of the radiator and allows the user to adjust the on/off temp of the fan based on your own preference. I ran the power wire to the ignition switched 12v from the factory A/C fan output from the fuse box.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000C39C6I/?ta ... B000C39C6I

Comment

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=23872&hilit=electric+fan
      Good info in there as well. Search button works wonders.
      Hmmm, Whats next?
      Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

Comment

I'm running a JEGS harness & relay kit #10561. Summit Performance also has the exact same thing. I'm only running a single speed replacement fan for a Ford Taurus. I had the hayden adjustable temp controller but it quit working after a month so I shit-canned it.

Comment

Working...
        X