ZATTACK 2K14 Picture Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZATTACK 2K14 Picture Dump

Picture dump! The event was super fun and it was nice getting to meet some more faces in the Z community.

Uploading pics to my photobucket now.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

2014-04-12_11-37-39_867.jpg

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Comment

Great time at the show. Good to meet y'all face to face (kimbro slice, nissan egg, raven, ethan 84ae). Z31p members went 1, 2, and 3 in the modified class and, I believe 1 and 2 in stock. Z31p domination. Weather was great with a lot of awesome cars. Believe there were around 80 Z cars present.
      1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

Comment

I had a great time as well, getting to pick your brains about bushing installs and suspension opinions. After the show got to drive the 61 Datsun sedan back to Lane. That was a trip. I hope ethan84ae and I can make it to Z Dayz

Comment

My grandfather was hospitalized shortly after I arrived in Huntsville last night, so my picture dump is being put on hold currently.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
          also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Comment

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hope he's goin to be ok.
            1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, take your time. Family comes first.
              私♥フェアレディ・ゼット
              ・1984 300zx N/A

Comment

Prayers for your grandfather Kimbro.

Comment

Hope your grandfather is doing well Kimbro. Finally got my pictures uploaded and tweaked. When I resized them the sharpness and contrast got screwed up somehow.

Grabbed a shot off all the Z31's

Few shots of members interiors. I believe this one was 1986zxt's...

Mine...

NissanEgg's...

Sorry I didn't get any other shots of interiors...and because NissanEgg's engine bay is just that clean.

This thing was mint. Think they were asking $6,800 for it.

私♥フェアレディ・ゼット
                  ・1984 300zx N/A

Comment

Here's the rest.

Nissan's 50th AE. Believe Kimbro told me it had 10,000 miles on it.

Shots of the whole show...

私♥フェアレディ・ゼット
                    ・1984 300zx N/A

Comment

Unfortunately he passed away that Sunday the 13th around noon. I had a busy last week getting things squared away so it kept me from dumping pictures I took.

Gonna dump what I have uploaded here. I didn't take as many pictures at the car show as I would've hoped, but I was able to snap plenty from the Lane Motor Museum.

Job #1 Datsun 720 pickup. Was the first 720 and vehicle to roll off the Smyrna line in June of '83. It has 352 original miles. 352.

The basement was cramped so I couldn't get any full shots of Paul Newman's car.

Minty M30 with 1,111 miles on it.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
                      also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Comment

Pretty interesting Nissan Rasheen concept.

The butchered translation had me rolling.

Nissan Patrol - something you don't see often.

They had an awesome shop area in the basement as well.

Even Mr. K showed up!

The museum was full of cool literature and advertisements as well.

Will be posting up pics from the show later tonight.

2001 Mazda Miata LS
                        also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Comment

I will be posting mine later, as soon as photobucket quits being retarded and lets me upload them.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold
                          1990 Skyline GT-R...new money pit
                          2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed...daily

Comment

Sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts/prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                              Here's the rest.

Nissan's 50th AE. Believe Kimbro told me it had 10,000 miles on it.

Kimbro, sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Interesting thing on this 84 Anniversary, it is indeed that low miles but also fully driveable. The radio was restored by greg84ae and a new timing belt from Crawford Z in Nashville. The Body Sonic system works perfectly. It seems to be an early build of the car as it is missing the leather wrap on the steering wheel. There are a couple other small nuances that aren't production correct that I can't remember right now, but it is a great time piece. If anyone shot pictures of the Black Gold 280ZX, that one is a real time warp, as it has under 200 miles on it, even the original tires.

BTW, anyone going to Z Dayz? I think I will be there in some capacity.

Comment

Working...
                              X