relocated hx35 downpipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relocated hx35 downpipe

Anyone have pics of their downpipe for an hx35 on a relocation pipe? I would like to see the bends and angles to gauge the complexity. I would really like to see on uninstalled if someone has some shots like such. If not, a few angles installed will work.

Originally posted by drb5721 View Post
    Anyone have pics of their downpipe for an hx35 on a relocation pipe? I would like to see the bends and angles to gauge the complexity. I would really like to see on uninstalled if someone has some shots like such. If not, a few angles installed will work.
    I run an HE351 and i just did my downpipe in full 3" stainless heres a pics of it off the car.

One thing i have noticed even with it wrapped is that during multiple hard pulls my brakes go out im pretty sure im cooking my fluid so i would say custom heat shield,wrap, and ceramic coating is what i will be going with. ill get you some in bay pics tomorrow so you can see where it goes.
    88' Turbo - Stock VG30 - HE351 - 3" Turbo Back - Turbo XS RFL BOV - Hallman MBC - Eibach Lowering Springs w/ Tokico Illuminas

Comment

Originally posted by drb5721 View Post
      Basically i used 3 45's to get it to sort of the stock location then i 90'd it back and i still have to finish behind the 90.
      88' Turbo - Stock VG30 - HE351 - 3" Turbo Back - Turbo XS RFL BOV - Hallman MBC - Eibach Lowering Springs w/ Tokico Illuminas

Comment

Working...
      X