Anyone running 17x10 +20 square setup? or 17x10/18x10.5 stagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone running 17x10 +20 square setup? or 17x10/18x10.5 stagger

Looking for pics of 17x10 +20 on the Chuki or Kouki model.

or 17x10+20 front 18x10.5 +20 stagger setup?

any issues running this on stock body? (I own a fender roller aswell)

what size spacers are you running (if you are)

thanks!

10.5 rear is no problem. strut to fender clearance is where you run into issues. 9" fits nicely, but 10 might be interesting...
    Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
    Under the cover - THE BANANA... that needs to be re-energized.
    sigpic

Comment

I have no issues with spacers. but do you think this will be fairly flush without spacers?

Comment

17x10 +20 is impossible without a spacer up front. I run 1.5" spacers and its flush
        http://z31performance.com/showthread...board-Zed-Pics

Comment

My s13 coilover adapters that move the strut inboard could help here, would let you tuck a bit, and give you more backspace at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by jesus94p View Post
            17x10 +20 is impossible without a spacer up front. I run 1.5" spacers and its flush
            what tire size are you running?

Originally posted by G-E View Post
            My s13 coilover adapters that move the strut inboard could help here, would let you tuck a bit, and give you more backspace at the same time
            if I scrap the short stroke conversion, I am probably just gonna grab a set of stance and be done with it! I don't mind spacers I may just go for a different set of wheels,

Comment

235/40

Comment

Originally posted by slammedcoupe View Post
                if I scrap the short stroke conversion, I am probably just gonna grab a set of stance and be done with it! I don't mind spacers I may just go for a different set of wheels,
                You will have LESS room using the stance coilovers if you go that route, they are beefy, so you'd actually make it harder for yourself heh

Comment

^You try to sell those things off to everyone that comes around and I don't see anyone buying them lol. good luck

Comment

When someone says "don't worry I'll just do this instead" which makes life harder, it's not about my products anymore is it?

Although I do mention my products, the reason is to accomplish a goal, if anything I make can help, I'd like to help...

Comment

blue stance 2.jpg

blue stance.jpg

blue stance 3.jpg

Fronts are 17x10 +18 with a 25mm spacer, 245/45/17 tire. Rear is 18x10.5 +15 no spacer. 245/45/18 tire in the front yard picture and 275/35/18 in the driveway picture. Also in the driveway picture I have my heim joint rear control arms, so they have only 1.5-2deg of camber changing the wheel fitment and the wider tires. Verses the 3.5-4 it had in the other picture. Fenders are rolled. Rears only needed to be lightly rolled with stock control arms, and fronts needed to be heavily rolled (its flat now) but I also have more steering angle and soft springs.

~Alex
                      splatter fake blood on fubar'd quarter and roll out.

pedestrians=mobile clipping points -Benedict on PurePontiackid's 280zx

Comment

245/45 is a good size

Comment

I see you don't like stretched tires lulz. And i was never talking about my rear setup, only the front, which is flush.

Comment

Originally posted by G-E View Post
                            You will have LESS room using the stance coilovers if you go that route, they are beefy, so you'd actually make it harder for yourself heh
                            thanks for the offer. but im pretty dead set on my thoughts when it comes to the suspension setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustspecs13 View Post

Fronts are 17x10 +18 with a 25mm spacer, 245/45/17 tire. Rear is 18x10.5 +15 no spacer. 245/45/18 tire in the front yard picture and 275/35/18 in the driveway picture. Also in the driveway picture I have my heim joint rear control arms, so they have only 1.5-2deg of camber changing the wheel fitment and the wider tires. Verses the 3.5-4 it had in the other picture. Fenders are rolled. Rears only needed to be lightly rolled with stock control arms, and fronts needed to be heavily rolled (its flat now) but I also have more steering angle and soft springs.

~Alex
                              awesome thanks man!

front looks just about spot on, I want to run 255/40r17 fronts and something larger out back depending on wheel size.

I should add I will be running heim joint f+r control arms when I get around to building them and possibly some steering mods!

Comment

Working...
                              X