84NA front wheel bolt pattern???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84NA front wheel bolt pattern???

Lol bro I don't even have an 84 z31....I sold em to some guy who said they don't fit so I'm trying to figure out what the deal is

the bolt pattern for your 4 lug rotos is 4x103, this attaches to the back of the hub (not on the front) Please do not confuse this with your wheel bolt pattern which is 4x114.3

stop helping stupid people, let them figure it out for themselves.

Comment

Did you not read my reply? I do not own a Z31 with a 4 lug bolt pattern, and no place lists why the rotors would be different than the wheels.

I guess next time I'll drive to a junkyard and inspect a 4 lug z31 instead of posting a thread that took 2 seconds to answer appropriately.

Comment

It's easy to get burned on RockAuto, as we can see they have 5-lug brakes listed for 1984-1985 non-turbo Z31's. One time I accidentally purchased Canadian rear rotors, that were a smaller in diameter, and would've only met with half the brake pad
        " I spend another hour trying to rip the bolt out of the subframe, pausing every five minutes to scream and contemplate how I get myself into these situations. Two cars over, a guy urinates. I watch the steam waft off of the fresh puddle in the gravel. It merges with the blowing snow and is cut by the aerodynamic wedge of a nearby Fiero. Beautiful. Another pry and the carrier finally falls to earth. I walk out of there $80 lighter, which makes me more mad." - Brian Kolar

Comment

Working...
        X