Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what wing this is?

Or who sells it?

Route 21 or 71 I forget. He lists them on yahoo japan auctions.

I contacted him about purchasing multiple units. Responses I received did not make me comfortable with purchasing anything from the seller.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

Originally posted by adamvann3 View Post

I contacted him about purchasing multiple units. Responses I received did not make me comfortable with purchasing anything from the seller.
      Not surprised you had a clue! Thanks

Comment

Why's that?

Any links?

Comment

Bout $225. Not sure about shipping

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/w121279474

Comment

Thanks dude!

Comment

I wanted to purchase 5+ units as they are easy to nest together for shipping.

I just didn't receive appropriate responses around quality control to drop that kind of money. Originally everything was one-off for the gold car. While that car is the bees knees I was concerned about how much was completed to make it fit vs production -- and the answers really didnt put any of my concerns to bed.
              86na - BlueZ
              85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

I wanted to purchase 5+ units as they are easy to nest together for shipping.

I just didn't receive appropriate responses around quality control to drop that kind of money. Originally everything was one-off for the gold car. While that car is the bees knees I was concerned about how much was completed to make it fit vs production -- and the answers really didnt put any of my concerns to bed.
                I feeling like the price for one may be worth the risk.

Comment

Yeah, at $225 I'm sure any fitment issues can be worked with. I mean, let's not forget people were quick to plop $450 for the Powertrix Version 1 wing and I think this "Route 71" wing looks far better.

For frame of reference I was quoted ~$380 shipped for this wing via various 3rd party shippers (JesseStreeter & JapanDyno). Not a bad price at all IMO. If I already didn't have a different wing..

First time seeing it on a different Z31.

Comment

I've had this pipe dream since i've free flights and a steep FedEx discount to hit japan for a few days and snag a crate of parts to bring back state side.

Plus 'tutes are legal there - just not in the cooter.

Comment

Smart man ^ bring me one!

Dont give up, build your dream Z

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant-Z View Post
                        I feeling like the price for one may be worth the risk.

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                        Yeah, at $225 I'm sure any fitment issues can be worked with. I mean, let's not forget people were quick to plop $450 for the Powertrix Version 1 wing and I think this "Route 71" wing looks far better.

For frame of reference I was quoted ~$380 shipped for this wing via various 3rd party shippers (JesseStreeter & JapanDyno). Not a bad price at all IMO. If I already didn't have a different wing..

First time seeing it on a different Z31.

I am too the point if I am going to pay to ship one, I will might as well buy as many that will nest together in the packaging since its mainly flat rate at that point. If it wasnt j-land I may consider buying a single unit. Its different and the 'IN' look right now
                        86na - BlueZ
                        85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

I am too the point if I am going to pay to ship one, I will might as well buy as many that will nest together in the packaging since its mainly flat rate at that point. If it wasnt j-land I may consider buying a single unit. Its different and the 'IN' look right now
                          How do you feel about a group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant-Z
                            How do you feel about a group buy?
                            I already have a broker I deal with --> mainly ships over vehicles but will fill in containers with parts as well. Low fees due to container, and import costs (I hts code them). Everything is FOB Florida. For something like this I would probably want to air ship or utilize DLH.

My main concern are people willing to eat the cost of everything if it ends up being shit? I feel a bit better seeing on another vehicle now, but there really isnt much detail.

Organizing, I wouldn't want to assume any liability -- just my investment into 1 piece. I already had a group of interested people prior, when I was trying to bring over multiple units but I pulled out since I didn't feel comfortable having my name associated with a potential risk.
                            86na - BlueZ
                            85t - Mr Tickles

Comment

Honestly, I think you guys could buy a total of 3 or 4 combined and leave it at that, no need to get too deep. Hell, even just buying two would make it bargain price and that's compared to wings that are stocked/sold in the US (again, if I didn't already have an Avante I'd buy one). I'm trying to convince a local friend to buy one considering his stock spoiler is warped. That ~$380 shipped I was quoted was air shipping, so those of you with hookups probably can get it even cheaper.

The fact that it's been seen on 2 different Z31s now (one being an zenki 2 seater, the other a kouki 2+2 - not that the configuration matters) bodes well for fitment. It's definitely in my top 3 spoilers for the Z31. 3rd spot belongs to stock spoiler. Top two go to this Route 71 and the Avante spoiler (in no particular order).

Comment

Working...
                              X