Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater Water Cock Electrical Sensor

Hi,

I bought a replacement watercock/vacuum solenoid for my 85 Turbo w/ auto climate control. The original one had the plastic fitting that goes from the bottom of the valve to the hose through the firewall break when the car overheated, and does not appear to be repairable. The original one has a sesnor on the top that appears to be some sort of temperature sensor. The original part, #27738-01P00 does not appear to be available online anymore, and I was told that it was superseded by part # 92230-22P00.

I bought one of these, but it does not have this sensor, and it doesn't look like I can install one in it.

My question is what is the purpose of this sensor? Is it just for the auto climate control? Does anyone know of a part # that is still available that has this sensor?

Thank you for any help

Courtesy Nissan appears to still have these. http://www.courtesyparts.com/valve-sole-p-320645.html

Comment

Thanks, I didnt realize the top cap on the one I bought is removable, allowing for the installation of the temp switch. Does anyone know the part # for the sensor/switch? I cant find it in the FSM or any online diagrams.

Comment

Working...
      X