New Section: Modifications: How To Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Section: Modifications: How To Guides

After it was suggested to us (myself and the moderator team) by a member, we thought it would be a good idea to allow members to write guides on simple bolt-on modifications as well as part interchanges they used to customize their Z31's. This started as a thread but has grown into a concept that really needs its own forum section.

Please do NOT post to this new forum unless it's a writeup, FAQ, or other useful information that should be archived for everyone to benefit from.

Thanks,
    Jason

Cool, when is it going to be opened up? Are mods compiling and cleaning threads to be put in there or will we be starting new threads?
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

Comment

I can't see anything in it.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
      1990 jetta vr6'd

Comment

can you see it now?

floridaZ wrote: Cool, when is it going to be opened up? Are mods compiling and cleaning threads to be put in there or will we be starting new threads?
        I'm sure most of it will be moving other threads in there, but a lot of them are sort of a gray area on wheather or not they fit. I'd like to encourage people to start their how-to topics in there instead of other forums, but either way they can eventually be moved in there.

Comment

yep, i see it
          vg33et

Comment

Working...
          X