Photo Albums Online for Z31P Forum Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Albums Online for Z31P Forum Users

The 'geeky' stuff: I finally got around to configuring Coppermine for the online photo gallery to be operational. I started on this about a month ago with the phpbb install, but never completed with the making of the database and running the installation routine bit. It is not integrated into the forum yet, and exists in its own SQL database.

What this means to you:
    You can now upload pictures for posting by regestering on this server's coppermine. Coppermine is a great way to store, sort and share your pictures online. It offers automatic image resizing as well. Each user can set their own galleries for personal and public viewing. This is for Z-car-related material only, enjoy.

http://www.redz31.com/coppermine/

I dont know if its just me but everytime I try to load pics The screen comes up saying the loaded successfully then I hit continue and I get a page cannot be displayed error, this is happened for the past two days
    2005 whore magnet

Comment

SteveZ31 wrote: I dont know if its just me but everytime I try to load pics The screen comes up saying the loaded successfully then I hit continue and I get a page cannot be displayed error, this is happened for the past two days
      That will happen if the pictures you are trying to load are too big. I'm not sure why, but the auto-resizer does not want to work correctly. Make sure they are 1024x768 or below before uploading.

Comment

coo,l yea I forgot to resize one it works now
        2005 whore magnet

Comment

I resized, it seemed to load, but when I place it in an album, it errors out. File was only 372kb.
          Chuck Stong
          300+ Parts and Performance owner
          http://www.300-plus.com
          2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

372k is a big picture. try going down to 100k at least.

-Jon
            Daily:
            09 2.5SL Altima Grey
            08 4.0SE Pathfinder 4x4 Grey
            11 Ducati Diavel Carbon Red
            Z31s:
            88t Grey
            86t Pewter

Comment

utjon wrote: 372k is a big picture. try going down to 100k at least.

-Jon
              Big in what reguards? 100K isn't much more than most of our avatars.
              Originally posted by Andrew84zx
              tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
              545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Well then you guys are nuts with the picture sizes. This isn't a photography competition, the quality doesn't have to be perfect. I have had cable for so long that I don't usually realize how big some people's images are... but anyone on dialup would shoot themselves trying to look at them. It was a simple comment suggesting that it be *resized* a bit. In the end nobody but dialup users really care, so waste the bandwidth as much as you please.

Ignore my *tone* -- I don't really give a shit either way.

-J

ps. your avatar is 3k, and your sig is 11k. pretty close to 100k isn't it?
                Daily:
                09 2.5SL Altima Grey
                08 4.0SE Pathfinder 4x4 Grey
                11 Ducati Diavel Carbon Red
                Z31s:
                88t Grey
                86t Pewter

Comment

Working...
                X