No announcement yet.

Keep the Millward Family in your Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very sorry for your loss, Alex. Stay strong. Best wishes to you and your family.
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Comment

I'm older, 56, and for the last 10 years or so I've attended more funerals, visitations, been present for friends and family dying in hospitals than I ever thought possible. Throughout this time my wife has pointed out to me the importance of showing up to funerals, visitations and hospitals as it is very meaningful to families. This thread of support is nice but any type of direct contact is way better and more meaningful. I am sure someone can get his mailing address. I guarantee 100 cards of sympathy will be appreciated more than 100 posts. I am going to internet stalk and find the address. Hope others can do the same. Thanks
      1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

Comment

I have his address from a shipment I made to him. However, I'm not sure it's proper etiquette to post such information here...I don't want to offend anyone, especially since Alex and I have had our "beef" in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by 1986zxt
          I am going to internet stalk and find the address. Hope others can do the same. Thanks
          I'm older too...a lil bit younger than you and that might not be a great idea.
          Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
          if it fails, fuck it.
          at least you gave it a whirl.

Comment

I have his address if you PM me

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
            1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
            1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

Comment

Originally posted by 1986zxt
              I'm older, 56, and for the last 10 years or so I've attended more funerals, visitations, been present for friends and family dying in hospitals than I ever thought possible. Throughout this time my wife has pointed out to me the importance of showing up to funerals, visitations and hospitals as it is very meaningful to families. This thread of support is nice but any type of direct contact is way better and more meaningful. I am sure someone can get his mailing address. I guarantee 100 cards of sympathy will be appreciated more than 100 posts. I am going to internet stalk and find the address. Hope others can do the same. Thanks

I'm 64 and My friends have been dying off for years due to the lifestyle we all used to lead. I'm lucky that my health issues are not worse. I think it's because I didn't drink much alcohol or smoke cigarettes. As a IV drug user though, I have liver disease that could have taken me out years ago like many of my friends. I can't imagine what Alex and his wife might be feeling right now. I pray that they can make it through this as a family and rely on a god of their understanding for strength.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
              1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
              1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

Comment

Originally posted by reddzx View Post
                I'm 64 and My friends have been dying off for years due to the lifestyle we all used to lead. I'm lucky that my health issues are not worse. I think it's because I didn't drink much alcohol or smoke cigarettes. As a IV drug user though, I have liver disease that could have taken me out years ago like many of my friends. I can't imagine what Alex and his wife might be feeling right now. I pray that they can make it through this as a family and rely on a god of their understanding for strength.
                Just turned 59 myself ... I was part of the "timid bunch" .. so most of my friends are still around (but I don't see them .. all moved away or life got in the way). But over my "car years" .. I've noted several evolutions of enthusiasts and fads. So far, I've out-lived them all.

I too pray for Alex and his family. I can't imagine the pain they are experiencing. After leaning of this tragedy, I got a hold of my kids and grandkids to tell them I love them. I told them, I may not LIKE them at times .. but I've never stopped LOVING them.

If you got kids/grandkids/nephews/nieces .... no matter how old. Tell 'em you love them.
                '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
                PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Comment

I don't seem to have his email anymore, but if it's appropriate, post Alex's PayPal address, I would be happy too make a donation to help the family with the associated expenses. Keeping you in our prayers, holding my two boys a little closer today.
                  Who needs new car's, Nissan had it right 30 years ago!!!

Comment

I've got one .. Not sure it's valid?
                    Sent PM to twa88t ..

Comment

Thanks quiz, donation sent, not much but hope it helps.. In our thoughts and prayers...

I'll have to holler at you next time I'm in smf again quiz.....
                      Who needs new car's, Nissan had it right 30 years ago!!!

Comment

As a father of two, I couldn't imagine anything worse. I'll be praying for you.

If someone sets up a memorial fund, I'll be happy to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by TWA88T View Post
                          Thanks quiz, donation sent, not much but hope it helps.. In our thoughts and prayers...

I'll have to holler at you next time I'm in smf again quiz.....
                          No problem ... And please do .. Give a holler when you're here!

Comment

Working...
                          X