X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up!

Comment

I'm still sorta here.

Not much has changed except we bought a bigger house, so now my eight dozen boxes of upgrade parts now only take up a sixteenth of of the basement. And I traded up for a winter beater that eats mostly anything short of a ZR1 C7 for breakfast. If you keep track of stuff like that. Which I don't. Cuz why would I would I know.

These days I'm mainly just backing Zoey out of the garage and opening up the stereo to educate the local dumbass yoga wives all about how music wasn't invented by Beyonce or Pitbull or fucking Five-Finger Death Punch.

So, yeah. Angry as ever. Except I have more parking now. The future involves a Ferrari 412 and an import BMW M635CSi and an expensive divorce.
      Last edited by Parker; 05-10-2019, 04:22 AM.
      Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
      Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Comment

Also.

Can I get a shout from Albertans? It's getting lonely here.
        Tony's selling off, Derrick moved to the commie coast, Brian's in Mexico; are there any Z31's left here?
        Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
        Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Comment

My Z is nearly back together. Heard it run the other day with the new headers and exhaust and it sounds good but I need to hear it in person. Still waiting on a straight pipe for the intake and a fender mount for the bumper. I had ordered 2 mounts months ago from Steve at 300zxparts but when my mechanic went to put the bumper back on we discovered that Steve sent me 2 for the same side. I hope he gets back to me soon or sends me the right one this week. I want to drive my Z.

Comment

Fun night in the shop tonight. Zach and I blew up yet another CV axle in our shop Shelby csx and spent an hour looking for the Carnage.
            Then started swapping the Xterra trans.
            "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

Comment

I have my Zs sitting in the condo parking lot. Days are ticking down to me having an attached garage at another place. I wonder how fast the Zs will be up in the air.
              1984 GLL 300ZX NA to VG30ET Engine Swap Big Turbo
              1987 Auto Rare Kouki Slicktop Velvet-Cake (NA2T in progress: parts sourced)

Comment

Happy Friday!

Comment

Last part got delivered today. Z could possibly get finished tomorrow. Well finish for this season anyway. It needs a suspension overhaul next year. And a non cracked windshield. But it will be drivable and sound good at least.

Comment

I've spent the past two hours today getting my valve covers off, I'm refinishing and resealing them. Just got the driver side off. Also to my dismay a week back I discovered my oil pan gasket had completely sheared in two near the rear main seal retainer so now I definitely have to replace that. I'll be saving up for a hoist to support the engine, since I already have the transmission out. No end in sight..
                    '85 2+0 Turbo

Comment

Found a duplex for rent with a 2.5 car garage, to fit my 2 Zs So excited for June. Signing lease already.

Comment

Crazy how everyone is getting a new place. I just moved into my town home with my first ever attached garage. I was hoping to get some time to get it ready for the summer but it'll probably have to wait til next year to drive it. I think the goal now is to get the main mechanical issues sorted out during the summer, then save up and plan for the NA conversion to Turbo while working on the cosmetics. Depending on budget, maybe plan a step by step to increase it to 400~ HP next near or two.

Comment

i still gotta put in my new alternator and harness. then it should be back on the road.

Silver 86T 3" turbo back Cm exhaust ST Springs / Tokiko Blues
                          87-89 turbo front hubs z32 brakes in front Z32 Master Cylinder
                          Autometer boost gauge a-pillar pod, autometer oil temp and pressure.
                          5zigen FN01R-C FRONT 17x8.5 245/45 REAR 17x10 285/40 rubber Kumho ECSTA ASX
                          Turbo XS BC, EGRblocked off, 5% limo tint

Comment

Going next week to pick up our "new to us" 86T from Alabamer! YEET YEET
                            Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

Comment

Just got the call my Z is done and ready to be picked up. Just put it back on insurance. Let’s see if I can get it today.

Comment

Will pick up the car tomorrow. I need new lugnuts lol. But it seems to be running very well and sounds great.

Since me Z didn’t come with T Top covers, and buying them used is like $50+, I think I am going to buy some moving blankets and fashion my own T-top covers to save some money.

Comment

Working...
                                X