No announcement yet.

Forum revive thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered a Microsquirt harness last week: flex fuel, compatible with stock distributor, etc. So now the wait begins.

And it looks like I get to drive the Z to work while I wait on a short shifter assembly to come in for the daily.

61801282_10104107888919677_6483685851267072000_n.jpg
    Last edited by Pace; 05-31-2019, 05:40 PM.
    '86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

Comment

Big news, my Z is now en route to it's new owner that will be using to help further the Z community.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold
      1990 Skyline GT-R...new money pit
      2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed...daily

Comment

Originally posted by NissanEgg View Post
        Big news, my Z is now en route to it's new owner that will be using to help further the Z community.
        Woah, more details to come?

Comment

New owner should be making post soon now that it and all its parts has safely arrived.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold
          1990 Skyline GT-R...new money pit
          2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed...daily

Comment

Originally posted by NissanEgg View Post
            New owner should be making post soon now that it and all its parts has safely arrived.
            I saw him post the car on a trailer heading home on reddit. I cant wait for reprod parts.
            Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates Z31 View Post
              Will pick up the car tomorrow. I need new lugnuts lol. But it seems to be running very well and sounds great.

Since me Z didn’t come with T Top covers, and buying them used is like $50+, I think I am going to buy some moving blankets and fashion my own T-top covers to save some money.
              I used pizza boxes cut to shape and layered them with duct tape before. Works better than expected.
              Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Comment

Just when I think I can enjoy the car for a bit I notice an oil leak. I’m praying it’s like valve covers or oil pan... but we all know what it is going to be. Stupid RMS...

Comment

Went to cars and coffee last weekend in our new to us Z which we bought from Nissan egg above mentioned. Also, spent most of this week saying good bye to my bad ass view and moving my family to a new place. It will be almost a year before we can officially move in but, that's ok as the Z has a nice shop to stay in where it's protected from all that chaos.
                  Look for more pics of the Z in days to come as well as our new shop that's being outfitted over the next few weeks!
                  "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

Comment

Trying to get things in order for BZF 2019. It's a long haul for me but I'm determined make it.
                    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
                    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
                    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Hey the site certificate is out of date and as such I can't use my cell phone to upload my sick new dash lighting scheme.
                      1984 GLL 300ZX NA to VG30ET Engine Swap Big Turbo
                      1987 Auto Rare Kouki Slicktop Velvet-Cake (NA2T in progress: parts sourced)

Comment

We need an incentive program to bring people back to the forums. People are lazy and will continue to use Facebook for all of their communication unless we can offer something unique here.
                        Originally posted by Andrew84zx
                        tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
                        545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Originally posted by FlawleZ View Post
                          We need an incentive program to bring people back to the forums. People are lazy and will continue to use Facebook for all of their communication unless we can offer something unique here.
                          I agree. I refuse to use social media, especially facebook. Too much info on all of us out there to be abused. They own your info. The forums are a much better place to go for a car community. If this forum picks up some steam, I am all for it. I kinda miss the old times where there were 5+ active Z31 forums. I would spend 1 - 2 hours a day reading and responding. Now I can do it in 2 minutes. All that is active is this forum and all the others I find have no traffic. And this one is not very active.
                          Last edited by FlyingT; 07-17-2019, 06:03 PM.
                          Restore it, Don't crush it. They don't make them like this anymore.

Scott
                          85 Turbo, original owner, restored
                          93 NA Babied

Comment

I'm in the same situation as far as facebook goes. Don't have it and don't plan on getting it. I come here every day and see what's new and then look at old threads that may help me with whatever issue I may be having or whatever thing I may be planning in the future. I don't know how much I may be missing out on by not having facebook but with the way it is talked about I think it might be a good amount. When the site was down those few days I was worried it wasn't coming back. The other forums just don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlawleZ View Post
                              Probably the best way is to get some New build threads started here and link it them to facebook to draw them here. This forum is the much better quality of information than the trash I've seen on facebook. But there has been some interesting post of there but even then it scatter across multiple groups.
                              Own:
                              1986 Z31 2+0 Turbo GLL ---- spearco IC ,3" exhaust, Poly everything with solid subframe and diff mounts, HX35/40 Holset Turbo, CLSD, Nistune with 1220cc FIC injectors on E85.
                              1993 Jeep Cherokee 4X4
                              Owned:
                              1995 Z32 2+0 NA Black
                              1985 Z31 2+0 turbo Black
                              1986 Z31 2+0 NA Red
                              1988 Z31 2+2 NA Auto
                              1988 Z31 2+0 Turbo White ---- Stripped for all of its goodies.
                              1984 Z31 2+0 turbo Brown
                              1985 Z31 2+0 NA Black
                              2003 Nissan frontier D22 supercharded vg33e 4x4

Comment

I went all in. Did I win?
                                1984 GLL 300ZX NA to VG30ET Engine Swap Big Turbo
                                1987 Auto Rare Kouki Slicktop Velvet-Cake (NA2T in progress: parts sourced)

Comment

• mwolvinm
                                  mwolvinm commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Looks really good. But I can't for the life of me figure out how you're steering the car. Remote control???
                              Working...
                              X