Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's October .. must be time for JasonNA2T ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's October .. must be time for JasonNA2T ...

Re: It's October .. must be time for JasonNA2T ...

So shiny. Are those Nismo rims?

Nice jason!
    "produce first.talk second."

Comment

meh...other than having a trick suspension and a zillion horsepower and the fact that it's nice looking I don't see the big deal

Comment

jn1cz wrote: meh...other than having a trick suspension and a zillion horsepower and the fact that it's nice looking I don't see the big deal
        LOL, that isnt his "fast" car. That is the Nissan Sport project Z31 owned by Jason.
        Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
        Originally posted by BoostedMamma
        Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

[quote]Racinjitter wrote:
          Originally posted by jn1cz
          meh...other than having a trick suspension and a zillion horsepower and the fact that it's nice looking I don't see the big deal
          LOL, that isnt his "fast" car. That is the Nissan Sport project Z31 owned by Jason.
          Ummm yeah I just noticed it isn't even a 2+2...let me go back and edit my post for stupidity

Comment

They aren't Nismo wheels either..They are Butter's old set. DT05R's or something like that. they look awesome. I think they might have been the motivation for my wheels.

Either way.. Jason owns.
            "produce first.talk second."

Comment

Thanks guys!

The project has a long way and a lot of work to go, but the end result will be worth it.

The wheels (DT05R) were part of a group buy for particular offset and sizing. They are somewhat similar to NisMo wheels but if you see them side-by-side they are very different in shape and finish.

Comment

Working...
              X