Z31Performance Sponsorship and Beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z31Performance Sponsorship and Beyond

We started with an idea in 2006; create a performance-oriented Z31 forum where people can share ideas, learn and be inspired. Since then I have never, for even one second, regretted it. [b]This forum has grown to have the most knowledgeable and creative members of any Z31 forum. More topics have been covered and information shared here in one month than I see on other forums in a year. You guys are what makes this Z31Performance forum into an online community, and one I'm very proud to be a part of.

I have had some additional inhibitions to any forms of forum sponsorship or ownership. I believe that having one or more people (too much) "in control" of what you think, hear and see on the forum is just outright censorship. I see and hear about this on other sites, and it sometimes makes me sick. I'm not saying forums don't need moderators to the members to exercise some restraint, but rather that I have never believed in a dictatorship by "Insert name here, FORUM OWNER"

"Sponsors":

I have decided to allow sponsorship of the forum by companies or individuals directly tied in some way to the Z31. This will not only help cover administrative fees I have been absorbing, but also aid in helping the site grow and expand
    into a true magnet for performance-minded Nissan freaks like us.

This sponsorship is currently a very reasonable US$125/year and permit a banner advertisement on the new introduction page to Z31Performance.com

"Donating Members":

Obviously, anyone is welcome to donate to help cover server costs and encourage us to expand and improve the site. You can make a difference by donating via paypal, or sending me a check or money order. This will also buy you the rank title of "Donating Member" on the forum or any other rank should you want it! PM me for details.

Thanks for Reading; I'll step down off my soap box now.

Good stuff Jason. As always I am 'all in' 8)
    Just stand back and throw money.
    Performance costs money.
    Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

Please read updates above!

Comment

by far this is the best tech forum for the Z31 i have found.

what will be the paypal address. i'd like to help out when i am employed again! :roll:

thanks for getting it up and running again. this is where i escape the punishment of calc and physics.

Comment

even though i will be moving soon and wont be active on here until sometime mid next summer(military) I'll be donating. best site ever.
          1984 300zx Ae Turbo(under repair...)
          1989 240sx rb20(daily driver)

Comment

Sick, i like the new front page thing

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

right on, front page looks wicked. Is there a link for 300+ parts?

Jason, any feedback for the founding member pm I sent you?
              2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

The new intro page is up, you can check it out! I'll be making some additions and revisions in my free time including moving z31performance to it's own server account so it won't have to forward to redz31.com and be associated with me personally.

http://www.z31performance.com

Signal 12 wrote: right on, front page looks wicked. Is there a link for 300+ parts?

Jason, any feedback for the founding member pm I sent you?
                http://www.300-plus.com - thanks, link on intro page is fixed.
                PMsent

Comment

Sent a few bux and I'll try to do it once in a while as the budget permits. Don't care about the donating member designation, just keep up the good work.
                  This site has been invaluable to me at a time when I really need it.

Comment

donated some moneh' keep up the good work.
                    1987 300zx, VG33, Manual, Megasquirt, 450cc, T04,Tial 44mm External WG, ebay IC, crushed dsm blowoff, Apexi AVC-R at 15psi, efan, 3" exhaust with dynomax muffler, LSD.

Comment

test

Comment

admin wrote: test
                        We are back in business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        ...and how much HP do you have at 0 boost

Comment

I've donated funds to this forum and haven't been classified at all...secondly I'd like to pay a yearly due for being a sponsor on here as well. Admin..please contact me for info
                          Nissan Race Engine Machine Shop
                          Dedicated to VG performance and design http://www.epracing.net

Comment

Tech@EPR wrote: I've donated funds to this forum and haven't been classified at all...secondly I'd like to pay a yearly due for being a sponsor on here as well. Admin..please contact me for info
                            like with everything Jason does with this site, he does it in his spare time. he will be glad to get you set up just be patient. I know not the most professional thing but hey that's what we work with around here.

Comment

Pay Pal sent

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
                              1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
                              1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

Comment

Working...
                              X