Guess who's back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guess who's back?

vagabond wrote: 300cars post whoring crashed Z31Performance...
    As worthless and as his posts are, there are a half dozen others with 4 digit post counts that have never given anyone any better advice then "did you check for vacuum leaks" or "run the ecu codes"

Comment

[quote]Chris86NA2T wrote:
      Originally posted by vagabond
      300cars post whoring crashed Z31Performance...
      As worthless as his posts are, there are a half dozen others with 4 digit post counts that have never given anyone any better advice then "did you check for vacuum leaks" or "run the ecu codes"
      i get carried away. it will stop.

Comment

Great job guys! It was a real eye opener to a lot of us just how important the site is to our daily function - like coffee.....
        Who are you to tell me my uninformed opinion is wrong?!?!?

Expert: He who has made all the mistakes there is to make in a given field.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          none

Comment

thankyou!!.. fukcin love this forum.. i was just in the middle of a transaction and this site went down.. glad it's up and running again.. :-D you guys are the shyt.

Comment

??

Question ..

Member .. maronee posted quite a few of pics of his ride in a variety of threads .. those pics are no longer there? A casulty of the move to the new server? Or was he linking pics via another server?

I've got a PM to him, but I don't think he'll be responding right away. Big Z event in Japan this weekend at Fuji Speedway.

I"m looking forward to his pics later this month??
              '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
              PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Comment

TODD03412 wrote: Great job guys! It was a real eye opener to a lot of us just how important the site is to our daily function - like coffee.....
                +10, especailly as I am starting to do more and more work to the car!
                87 300zx turbo ~600whp
                Built motor, ported heads, stage 2 cams, oversized valves, gutted maxima plenum, etc, etc, etc.....

Comment

Thank you Jason! I'm back too... I guess.

Comment

dbruce wrote: Thank you Jason! I'm back too... I guess.
                    Back Again!!! Another summer of working on my Z's

My 87T I will be wrapping my exhaust downpipe and thermotec wrapping my intercooler pipes.

The wideband O2 sensor on the car isl overheating in summer weather.

I want to put up an ad to sell my extra Z parts - Also thinking about putting in a dry nitrous setup (the 420cc injectors have room left for small shot.)

Comment

[quote]dbruce wrote:
                      Originally posted by dbruce
                      Thank you Jason! I'm back too... I guess.
                      Back Again!!! Another summer of working on my Z's

My 87T I will be wrapping my exhaust downpipe and thermotec wrapping my intercooler pipes.

The wideband O2 sensor on the car isl overheating in summer weather.

I want to put up an ad to sell my extra Z parts - Also thinking about putting in a dry nitrous setup (the 420cc injectors have room left for small shot.)
                      Cool story....welcome back.
                      - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Comment

Working...
                      X