Z DayZ May 14-20, Tail of the Dragon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z DayZ May 14-20, Tail of the Dragon!

Tail of the Dragon, 11 miles, 318 curves. North Carolina/Tenn border.

Lodging at Fontana Village near Deals Gap, NC. http://www.fontanavillage.com/

I just made my reservation. The said they have about 8 cabins and 30 hotel rooms left. Thats not alot, this place has a crazy amount of random lodging. And there was a 20% discount so the cabin I got (2 bedroom, a/c, heat, tv) was $95. A big jump from the $59 it was in `05. Usually each cabin has 2 single beds, a double bed and a couch. thats 5 people to split ~$300 for 3 nights. Thats fucking $60 bucks. for 3 nights. Once the web-site is up and runningfor registration, I`ll post something.

Exercising my constitutional right to be awesome

1.5.2. Podium winning cars do NOT need to be running at the checkered flag
    good thing....

thanks for the info...made my reservation as well. These cabins look sick!

http://www.fontanavillage.com/laurel.htm

I'll be up there Thursday night with the wife, bring your drinking shoes 8)
    2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

time to get our drank on. hum, what to bring,...beam or beer.

mental note, not alot of anything around Fontana Village so you might want to bring your own drinks

good thing....

Comment

autoworkZ wrote: time to get our drank on. hum, what to bring,...beam or beer.

mental note, note alot of anything around Fontana Village so you might want to bring your own drinks
        Definately not much up there but the roads make the trip worth while plus the ZdayZ staff kept everyone occupied during the day. Hopefully our favorite "trophy girl", Shelly, will be there again. :wink:

Comment

autoworkZ wrote: I just made my reservation.... I got (2 bedroom.... each cabin has 2 single beds, a double bed and a couch. thats 5 people to split ~$300 for 3 nights.
          Is your room filled up or can I room with you?
          Attached Files

Comment

[quote]Rob-84AE wrote:
            Originally posted by autoworkZ
            I just made my reservation.... I got (2 bedroom.... each cabin has 2 single beds, a double bed and a couch. thats 5 people to split ~$300 for 3 nights.
            Is your room filled up or can I room with you?
            I'm in with Autoworkz, I don't know if Stinky is in with us or if there is more room. I'll find out & call you or just give Kyle a buzz.
            -Adrian

Comment

say the word rob and you`ll have a spot. Bryant says he can go now, so thats 4. I need to check on charlie and Des. I`m gonna bring an air matress also. So if Bemis, aaron, mel, jim or anybody else is going we`ll need another room.

good thing....

Comment

Cool, I'm in.

Do I have to bring a Z?

Comment

Rob-84AE wrote: Cool, I'm in.

Do I have to bring a Z?
                  YES!!!! You have to bring a Z! Or, at the very least, a car with a LSD!!!!!!!!! :wink:
                  Attached Files

Comment

92naz32 wrote: YES!!!! You have to bring a Z! Or, at the very least, a car with a LSD!!!!!!!!! :wink:
                    The 911SC might have one, I'll have to check.

Hopefully the Z will be in pieces by ZdayZ getting ready for the National Convention.

Comment

[quote]Rob-84AE wrote:
                      Originally posted by 92naz32
                      YES!!!! You have to bring a Z! Or, at the very least, a car with a LSD!!!!!!!!! :wink:
                      The 911SC might have one, I'll have to check.

Hopefully the Z will be in pieces by ZdayZ getting ready for the National Convention.
                      Hmm.... me likey 911. Especially the one in attached link! I'm certain you'll agree.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j120/ ... 006-15.jpg

Comment

ok, my cabin has me, adrian, rob, stinky, fishe and maybe charlie and des. if we can get a couple more to commit we`ll need another cabin. there has got to be more of you that are wanting to go.

good thing....

Comment

Any information on this event .. like a website?

I'm looking for ..

Club affiliation if any?
                          Contact information?

Description of the event?

Thanks ..
                          Attached Files
                          '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
                          PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Comment

http://www.zdayzevents.com/
                            2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Thanks ..
                              '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
                              PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Comment

Working...
                              X