No announcement yet.

National Z Convention Sept 30 - Oct 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope to be going. A bunch of my z club members are going to caravan down from rochester if anyone wants to meet up. The more z's the merrier.

Comment

Reminder 2 months left

Comment

i will be there monday-saturday...... i know us gen3 guys are meeting up and hanging out.... it will be good times... 8) ...and yes i will have my z.......
        352whp @ 24psi 427.1whp @24psi with Nitrous
        Yes I have raced my Z on the Daytona international speed way.
        Yes I did use nitrous.
        Yes I know how cool that is.

Parts list available upon request :twisted:
        Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD… you know you want to hit it but you’re afraid of the consequences

Comment

The wife can't come as of now, so anyone have some floor space for me in their hotel room? I'll chip in for sure...whatever room I go into will get the hook-up in the booz department too 8)
          2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Anyone planning on going to sebring on Sat after the convention? I am. Two tracks in one week will be nice. I plan on bringing two sets of race tires.
            Chuck Stong
            300+ Parts and Performance owner
            http://www.300-plus.com
            2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

OMG! I was sure I would not be having electrical probs at this point. I def hope I can get this car road/track ready and make the trip from CT!

Comment

If anyone just wants to attend a day but not participate:

To get credentialed to enter the track, you have to register for a day pass at Z Registration desk at the Hilton . The cost is $25 per day

Comment

OK people almost 3 weeks and counting, better be making final touches and geting ready, it is going to be an awesome week.

Comment

i wont be able to make it... i have no money due to furthering my education

Comment

Ohhhh sweets.....I know EXACTLY how you feel, *sob*

F*cking college, taking all my monies...
                      1986 300ZX, Got the 85 Turbo Engine, Satan's Exhaust manifold, GT35R, Tial 44mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, Nistune, 460cc Injectors, Treadstone Intercooler, NGK Wideband, Greddy Profec B Spec II EBC, 16 PSI and rising, heehee.

1993 300ZX Convertible, Pearl White, Bone Stock summer car.

1985 300ZX Turbo Wrecked (Parts car) : ( In her old days

1984 Mitsubishi Starion \
                      1987 Dodge Conquest - None of them run, LOL
                      1988 Mitsubishi Starion /

Comment

Now only 2 weeks left, get cracking!!!!!

Also:

Don’t miss your chance to own a collector’s dream-come-true! Nissan North America, in support of the 20th Anniversary ZCCA International Z car Convention, has donated a 2007 Nissan NISMO Z to be auctioned off to benefit Special Olympics Florida. The car is serial number 0001 of this limited production vehicle and the passenger-side sun visor is signed by “Mr. K” – Yutaka Katayama – the "father" of the Z car.

This auction is exclusive to those attending the 20th Anniversary ZCCA International Z car Convention in Daytona Beach, October 1-5. For more information on the convention or to register, visit http://www.flza.com.

Convention attendees can register and submit their silent bids at the convention registration center beginning Monday, October 1. Silent bids will be accepted throughout the convention, so check back often! The week-long silent bidding will transform into a live auction during the convention’s closing banquet on Friday, October 5 at the Daytona Beach Hilton, where the winner will be determined.

This auction is made possible by through the generosity of the Florida Z Association who are continued supporters of Special Olympics Florida!

Comment

Holy $#!+
                          2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

1 week left

For those arriving Sunday, registration starts around noon and Mad Mike's party starts around 6 pm Z ya there.

Comment

where is mad mikes party??? i will need to register for it when i get to the show.
                              352whp @ 24psi 427.1whp @24psi with Nitrous
                              Yes I have raced my Z on the Daytona international speed way.
                              Yes I did use nitrous.
                              Yes I know how cool that is.

Parts list available upon request :twisted:
                              Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD… you know you want to hit it but you’re afraid of the consequences

Comment

it is at the hotel Sunday around 6pm

OK just a couple of days left, so get the finishing touches done on the Z, get a big memory card and batteries for the camera and get ready to have a great time. Z ya there.

Comment

Working...
                                X