• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZAttack 2017 Nashville, TN

Date of tours: Friday, April 21. Date of show: Saturday, April 22
    One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067
    Register @ http://middletennesseezclub.com/

Show information and details below. There is a new Open class with top 5 honors. Bring any Nissan or Infiniti. Hope to see you there!

Email and send PayPal to mtzclub@gmail.com ,
    OR...
    You can print the form, make a check out to:
    MIDDLE TENNESSEE Z CLUB
    and mail it to:
    Bob McGehee
    549 Moss Landing Drive
    Antioch, TN 37013

Questions?
    Call Bob at 615-361-4574 (between 10 am and 9 pm CST).

We look forward to seeing you at Z ATTACK 2017!

Z ATTACK 2017 Nissan Z Car Show & Open Cruise-In

The Middle Tennessee Z Club and Nissan North America, Inc.
    are pleased to announce that Z ATTACK 2017
    will be held Friday and Saturday, April 21-22, in the Nashville area

For those who have not participated in previous Z ATTACKs, we promise a fun-filled two days for Nissan fans and gear heads in general. This is a great opportunity to meet members of the Nissan and Z car enthusiast community and also take in the sights and sounds of Nashville... Music City USA.

The events begin Friday afternoon, April 21 at 3 pm with a tour of the Nissan vehicle manufacturing facility in Smyrna, TN. This award-winning plant produces the Nissan Altima, Maxima, Pathfinder, Rogue, all-electric LEAF and the Infiniti QX60. Annual capacity is 640,000 units. Smyrna tours are limited to 50 people so please register early. Registration for Z ATTACK 2017 is required.

Friday evening the Middle Tennessee Z Club will host a catered BBQ dinner and exclusive private tour at theLane Motor Museum ( http://lanemotormuseum.org ) in Nashville from 6:30 – 9 pm. The Lane houses part of the Nissan Heritage Collection, most of which are not normally available for public viewing, as well as their extensive “basement collection”. The museum main floor’s eclectic collection of 150+ mainly European automobiles, motorcycles and oddities will entertain and amuse! Space is limited for this private event and registration for Z ATTACK 2017 is required.

The Z ATTACK 2017 People’s Choice Car Show will be Saturday, April 22, in Franklin, TN at the Nissan Americas building, the U.S. corporate headquarters for Nissan North America from 8 am – 3 pm. All registered Z ATTACK entrants receive a ballot to vote for the winners. Awards will be given to the top three places for all generations of Z cars in Stock, Modified and Ultra-Modified classes. Additional awards will be given for Diamond in the Rough and Best in Show.

A new for 2017 OPEN class invites all Datsun, Nissan and Infiniti vehicles of any year to compete for “Top Five” honors. Potential entries include Skylines, Datsun roadsters, G35 and G37 coupes, GT-Rs and of course Altimas, Maximas, SUVs and trucks.

Nissan will also host a cruise-in which is open to the public for all vehicle makes and models. No registration or fee is required for cruise-in exhibitors and spectators. We expect a huge turnout for this and based on past events, the variety of cars will be fantastic! Nissan will also exhibit new models, prototypes, show cars and Nissan Heritage Collection vehicles.

Spectators are welcome. There is plenty of parking available. In the event of rain, the show will be moved to the parking garage.

The Nissan Americas building will be open to registered participants and Nissan employees ONLY for morning coffee and lunch in the dining room at The Grill.

In order to give back to the community, the proceeds from designated raffle items will go to Lifehouse Animal Refuge and Rehabilitation based in Mt JuIiet, TN. Lifehouse is a smaII organization that works very hard on rescuing, rehabiIitating, and re-homing abandoned, abused, negIected, injured and stray animaIs. Donations of dog food and treats are welcome.

After Saturday’s show, we will have a few hours of free time. That evening, those who wish to will meet at the Athletic Club Sports Bar and Grill at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Franklin for dinner and to meet up with friends old and new. The Grill offers moderately priced meals in a great atmosphere. Or of course you are free to take in all that Nashville and Music City USA has to offer!

PLEASE NOTE:
    You must register for the Z ATTACK 2017 People’s Choice Car Show
    to attend the Friday afternoon Smyrna plant tour and/or
    Friday night dinner and private tour at the Lane Motor Museum
    and for access to the Nissan Americas building on Saturday.

I've been to the last 2 events and had a blast.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R...new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed...daily

Comment

Link to register is broken. If I click the link it directs me to Socal Z club. If I manually type in the link it takes me to Mid. Tennessee site that does nothing.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold

Comment

Edit. Links don't work on phone, but work on PC.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold

Comment

I just checked it on my iPhone and seems to work fine. Maybe he wasn't finished with the mobile version.
          Last edited by Reds89; 02-20-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

https://leela615.wixsite.com/mtnzc/z-attack-2017

That is the proper link

Reds89. The link you have in first post still directs me to Socal Z Club on PC or phone.
            Last edited by NissanEgg; 02-20-2017, 11:18 AM.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold

Comment

NissanEgg well that is weird. But if you type in http://www.middletennesseezclub.com/ it takes you to the right site.

Comment

Originally posted by NissanEgg View Post
                I've been to the last 2 events and had a blast.
                Incar videos?

Comment

It's a car show at Nissan North America headquarters and Nissan manufacturing plant tours. And dinner at Lane Motor Museum where there are a lot of cool JDM and Europe cars on display and in the basement of the Museum Nissan gives us access to see their private collection of historical Nissans/Datsuns/Infiniti and some of their concept cars.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold

Comment

Is this event typically held in Nashville? I haven't heard much about it before now and unfortunately that's a couple days before I go out of country for a few weeks.

If so, I wouldn't mind taking the Z next year.
                    '86 300ZXT GLL
                    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
                    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

Comment

Pace unfortunately this show doesn't happen every year. I went in 2014 and they said they do this show every 2 years. So they're late by a year It is always held here in Franklin, TN at Nissan HQ. Lane museum is about 20 minutes away.

Comment

I went to the last one in 2014. I was only there for the show on Saturday but met some great people and had fun. This year I am allowing for the tour and dinner on Friday. Maybe get another plaque?

Comment

Hey Zdad, Didn't you get the award for longest drive to get to ZAttack?
                          1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

Comment

Originally posted by Reds89 View Post
                            Pace unfortunately this show doesn't happen every year. I went in 2014 and they said they do this show every 2 years. So they're late by a year It is always held here in Franklin, TN at Nissan HQ. Lane museum is about 20 minutes away.
                            It was held at Lane Motor Museum at least twice
                            1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

Comment

Originally posted by 1986zxt View Post
                              Hey Zdad, Didn't you get the award for longest drive to get to ZAttack?
                              As a matter of fact. Yes. I am trying to get a few friends to make the trip as well but timing doesn't look good for them. I was thinking of ZCON because I used to live in San Antonio, still haven't ruled it totally out but 48 hrs of driving just shrivels me thinking about it. Getting older does that. I'll have more time after the New Year when I fully retire. Hope I make it.

Mine is the red one middle photo.. Actually I don't have any full photos of my car there. Bottom photo, back row, hood up.20140412_124155 - Copy.jpg

20140412_123139 - Copy.jpg20140412_123559 - Copy.jpg
                              Last edited by zdadgeezer; 03-28-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X