No announcement yet.

ZAttack 2017 Nashville, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I remember your car. Original, great condition. I was parked behind the first red car in the 3rd photo
    1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

Comment

https://z31performance.com/filedata/...6&d=1490723824
      The red Z in first pic is mine and the AE next to mine is Peter's aka Kimbroslice.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold
      1990 Skyline GT-R...new money pit
      2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed...daily

Comment

I thought I had posted some pics from that before, maybe not. I'm envious of your set up Egg, but since mine is a legacy car I'm trying to keep it reasonably original.
        I have a Go Pro now so I'll do some exciting/boring road footage . On the way down I'm planning to stop at the D-Day memorial in Bedford, VA. If you have never been there it's worth the trip.

A bit off topic but worth it in my opinion.

D-Day Memorial 014.jpg

Comment

Just an announcement, the club is honoring the $35 entry fee until Sunday April 9. So if you are looking to join, sign up soon. Thanks.

Comment

ZAttack will still be on rain or shine. With a consistent high chance of rain in the forecasts, the show will move into the 1st level of the parking garage at Nissan HQ.

Comment

How'd it go?
              1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

Comment

Originally posted by 1986zxt View Post
                How'd it go?
                It was actually pretty good despite the constant downpour. Having the show in Nissan's parking garage saved the show. I got 2nd place stock Z31 class!

Comment

wish I had known about this I would have brought my z and went. I live in Nashville.
                  1978 280Z - great fun!
                  1981 280ZX - more fun!!
                  1986 300ZX NA2T - Lots of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by rcasey56 View Post
                    wish I had known about this I would have brought my z and went. I live in Nashville.
                    Darn. I'm in East Nashville and my friend/coworker is in Franklin with his 84 AE. I'd like to check out your NA2T sometime. If you follow the Middle TN Z Club or Nissan of Murfreesboro there's a guy there who puts on a monthly event in that area too.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Reds89 I'll keep a look out for upcoming events. I also intend to copy all my pictures and info over to the members rides section in the near future.
                      1978 280Z - great fun!
                      1981 280ZX - more fun!!
                      1986 300ZX NA2T - Lots of fun!

Comment

Working...
                      X