Bzf/zcon 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bzf/zcon 2019

Since BZF and ZCON are combined this year at Branson it should be the biggest Z meet Branson has ever seen. Who is going? I know I plan to.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Booked my room today. No one interested in going?
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

We'll be there. Should arrive on Tuesday. My schedule will be a bit different than the car's at times (I'm volunteering), but expect to see us at the autocross, charity BBQ, leading the Highway 125 Group C cruise, and at the People's Choice show.
      '86 300ZXT GLL
      '78 Datsun 280Z BP
      '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

Comment

Good to hear Pace! I feel like the combination of the 2 events could have been a little more simplified. It doesn't seem all that clear what you do and don't get access to based off which package you register for. I also don't remember the track event being an additional cost in the past. Then again it was 9 years when I made it to BZF last.
        545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

It's definitely a little different than BZF has been in the past. More so from the influence of ZCON where you sign up for a base package and additional events are available a la carte. The track day should be more interesting though with the addition of the roll race challenge. I hope some Z31 folk show up to represent for that.
          '86 300ZXT GLL
          '78 Datsun 280Z BP
          '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

Comment

I'm seriously thinking of participating in the roll race. The 20 mph start is no good for me but I dont think that track has the braking distance for a faster start.
            545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Wasnt sure I liked the black but I think ill keep it like this for now. Countdown time for Zfest/Zcon!
              545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Working...
              X