Clean your box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got rid of 700 messages. 8)

Ok, forgot about the sent folder, just took care of that. Brought the total to 1350 deleted messages. :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
    98 Maxima SE 5-speed. Daily
    07.5 Silverado Duramax. 650whp. Weekend Sled Puller. It just never ends.
    86/88 Turbo Project.
    90TT. GT675RS turbos, 3" exhaust, 740cc Nismo injectors, Wiseco Forged Pistons, and much more!! 574whp on 25psi on 93. Gone!

Comment

I just checked and my sent and inbox combined is around 1300. I will delete them later today when i have time.
      Bolt on, fast, z31. You can only pick two.
      Old weaksauce numbers: 391hp/433tq

Comment

Deleted over 1,000 PMs. 8)
        Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

Comment

Everyone should clean out their boxes regularly. I'm sure it's a good part of the ~500mb forum database size.

We started about 5 years ago. We were at less than 200mb two years ago at the server move. Then two years ago (when we moved and increased the inbox size)... it started to grow more rapidly... sort of gives you an idea of the growth rate.

Comment

I just erased 911 PM's. I'm sure I will have to do it again by the end of the year.
            85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
            04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

SATAN wrote: I just erased 911 PM's. I'm sure I will have to do it again by the end of the year.
              just sent you a PM. :twisted:

edit:::::

also the last message i just deleted was from Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:06 am........... Cleared some space for my Z brethren 8)

Originally posted by michaelp
              The Industry is full of shit. Americans are morons and follow band wagons.
              Illusions of Oasis. REPENT

Comment

Just erased 800 PMs! My box is so fresh and so clean clean!

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
                1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
                Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
                Originally posted by Tempestas
                Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well... God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news... so that's a plus.

Comment

Rid of 350 :super

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

douched the box clean

"Beer is proof that god wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Friendly reminder to keep your box clean!!

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
                      1990 jetta vr6'd

Comment

Working...
                      X