Android App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android App

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in having an Android app for the board made for those of us with an Android phone or tablet. I have one in the works now, that will install to the SD Card, that I am getting the kinks out of. Let me know if anyone would be interested. I currently have my Beta working on my Android and so far it is not too bad.

I would use it if free.
    Hmmm, Whats next?
    Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

Comment

can you post screen shots?
      86 NA
      87 Turbo
      Member of the "zetto sun-ichi" group

Local MN car forum/club anyone welcome..... fivezeroseven.net join!

Comment

Interested. I would also prefer it free; but if you have no choice, I would suggest having our forum through Tap-a-talk, the same app that zilvia and 240sx use iirc.

Comment

This would be a free app with no ads or anything like that. I hate the ads in apps so I am making one without. I can get screenshots up in a little bit

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

In, but wanna see some screen shots.

Comment

tapatalk would be nice.

Comment

id be interested for sure
                  86 NA auto 2+2 with 300k miles, now turbo with 5 speed

Comment

I work for t-mobile and deal with android phones all day, I'm all for an app, free would be great but I'd even consider paying for it for a small fee if that's what it takes to get it done.

Comment

I am trying to get it put fully together, but unfortunately having to work all the time in our IT department during rush period sucks for us and the students ordering books.

I am currently working on it and the app is going to be completely Free with no ads (Annoying ass things), and whatnot. I am currently and possibly going to be using Tapatalk for this. What got me thinking about it was that I made an psuedo app with a app making site and it worked so well that I wanted to create an actual app that works flawlessly

Comment

Heck yeah!!! its annyoing navigating on a browser. the apps are so much more efficient. I'd perfer free as well, but i would pay for the app if i had to. This board's my new addiction!
                        Someone help!!! ive got a incurable disease. its called z31 fever!!!!
                        86 turbo T04E hybrid, Greddy Emanage Blue, Greddy Profec Type S EBC and a bunch of other shit. Super sleeper!!! looks like a piece of shit, but eas corvettes and camaros alive!!!

Comment

An app alone for this site may be just the thing I need that finally gives me the motivation to get a smart phone! I can handle having no internet on my phone but no internet and no connection to here is just plain hell.
                          Build Log Link: http://z31performance.com/showthread...-VG33-HX35-WIP

Comment

Working...
                          X