Post not showing up in forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post not showing up in forum

I am trying to post in WTB forum, and my post isn't showing up once I click "Submit New Thread." Any help?

Thanks.
    1988 300ZX Turbo Shiro Special

Ah, OK. Apologies in advance for the double pending posts. Kindly remove the 2nd. Thanks!
    1988 300ZX Turbo Shiro Special

Comment

Love the grammar police here... I worked as a newspaper proofreader for a while, and I was raised to speak proper English and write correctly. And write in complete sentences (lol)...
      '86 NA - original owner (1986-93) and final owner (2005-present)

My build thread: http://z31performance.com/showthread...-Got-mine-back

Comment

Is the site really seeing that much traffic where we have to police the WTB forum? Just hopped on here for the first time in a few months and was a little dumb founded that WTB threads now have to be approved (I saw the reasoning in the sticky), but there are rarely any new WTB threads posted.
        Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Comment

Isn't it a lot more work to approve each ad than it is to simply delete the ones that aren't compliant?
          Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
          Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

Comment

Not really. If the ad doesn't meet the rules (98% of the time it's usually incomplete contact info and not spelling/grammer) it is kicked back to the OP.
            If it was just deleted outright, all the wording and formatting would have to be redone by the OP and probably piss them off.
            Sending it back (via an infraction notice) so they can edit it and resubmit it is a lesser pain in the ass.

I don't think it's any more work, and tbh, there haven't been a lot of ads lately. I know...i check daily. i'm a parts whore

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

^ Approve my WTB Post then?
              Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Comment

Working...
              X