READ: This forum sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ: This forum sucks!

Time to start spamming all of the other Z forums to get as many suck-up users as I can? I think not. Forums are NOT about user counts or post counts; they are about people coming together to share information. Not that I have any dislike for newbies, but I think we can all do without the daily routine of basic questions.

You are probably here for one of a few reasons.

1. You are knowledgeable in one way or another.

2. You are nice to other users, or at least when you disagree with someone you use a little TACT.

3. You wish to generally promote modified Z31's in your own yard, the USA and around the world.

If you're not one of the three above, you will probably find yourself quickly banned.

I didn't start this to steal users from other forums, though that is bound to happen anyway. I didn't start this forum to help sell my Z31 junk (which I have a lot of), but if you need something you can always ask. I didn't start this forum to have newbs humping my leg because I have a cooler car or know more than they do. I didn't start this forum to censor the shit out of everything people post. I started this forum to help other people out, to spread knowledge in all aspects of Z31 performance and to in effect create a legitimate z31 community full of respectful and knowledgeable people.

/rant

Very nice, thats what it should be all about!

Comment

Re: This forum sucks balls

admin wrote: Time to start spamming all of the other Z forums to get as suck-up users as I can? I think not. Forums are not about user counts or post counts.

I didn't start this to steal users from other forums, though that is bound to happen anyway. I didn't start this forum to help sell my Z31 junk (which I have a lot of), but if you need something you can always ask. I didn't
      start this forum to have newbs humping my leg because I have a cooler car or know more than they do.
      Hmmm.... Who could you be refering to?
      http://www.aferdarkracing.com

Comment

Yes i think this forum will be nice for us who know a little more and have had experience with Z's or on a performance aspect. Noobs suck, everyone starts somewhere so i understand but i dont like reading the same shit every day. I know how it is, i read some of my old posts when i first got my car 3 years ago and wow....just wow, i was clueless. The activity will be lower than Z31.com of course but the only things worth reading there is like 1/10th of whats posted, so that might as well be filtered out and posted here too so i can just come here to read it

Good times
        Attached Files

Comment

I don't mind people who are new and don't know much about the z31. If they have the willingness to learn and interpret the information that is out there for them on this car, then I give them credit. But its really annoying when you see these stupid posts that have no thought put into them whatsoever. Then all the drama starts with people flaming and the original topic is no longer the subject of replies. Thats not good.

Just my $0.02.

Comment

This forum is a great idea. Guys who really want to cut to the chase and not deal with the BS need a place to share their info.

Ill be learning more than sharing about power mods but that's why I'm here.

That's my 10 cents the 2 cents are free. :wink:
            Just stand back and throw money.
            Performance costs money.
            Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

MikeZ wrote: I don't mind people who are new and don't know much about the z31. If they have the willingness to learn and interpret the information that is out there for them on this car, then I give them credit.
              I agree, but while many don't seem to learn at all, some take their time at it. I think I have been more than patient enough with some people *blank stare*

than they ever deserved to begin with. I have no disrespect for people new to the cars, and I won't prevent them from learning as much as they can by reading this forum, but to contribute they have to have at least come that far. I can only spoon feed people so much information. To try to put it simply: having a legitimate discussion about the benefits of one type of boost controller over another is one thing, having a lengthy discussion about how to INSTALL a boost controller is another thing entirely. Catch my drift?

Comment

Indeed

Indeed...and the lack of informitave posts on Z31.com has started to really annoy me...flamefests are as annoying as the noobs on there...I still feel like I'm leagues behind most of you in terms of Z31 knowledge, but at least I put forth the effort and am still able to correct some of the veterans because I do have crazy memorization skills when it comes to this stuff.

1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo (Budget Supercar)
                1987 Nissan 200SX SE (Old School FR)
                1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Balls To The Wall Track Car)
                2000 Nissan Maxima SE (Daily Driver)
                2006 Scion tC (Wife Whip)

In an ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand, so my right hand could just be a fist for punching.

Comment

teh shit

I am 17, ready to do the turbo conversion, saving up for tech school. This kicks ass

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Re: This forum sucks balls

[quote]afterdarkZ wrote:
                    Originally posted by admin
                    Time to start spamming all of the other Z forums to get as suck-up users as I can? I think not. Forums are not about user counts or post counts.

I didn't start this to steal users from other forums, though that is bound to happen anyway. I didn't start this forum to help sell my Z31 junk (which I have a lot of), but if you need something you can always ask. I didn't
                    Originally posted by admin
                    start this forum to have newbs humping my leg because I have a cooler car or know more than they do.

Hmmm.... Who could you be refering to?
                    Ohhhh thats priceless...you now have my respect
                    Sincerely,
                    Old Schooler!

Comment

ALRIGHT, im all three...haha.

I have been one of those slow learners, but only because its winter, I have no time to work on my car thus making it hard to learn. Come this summer I plan to meet alot of Z owners here in Ohio and really highten my knowledge of the Z31 and its aspects.

Glad I came here and also glad you offer some awesome POLY parts...which I am soon to purchase....thanks.

See you guys around the board.

Comment

Slydwyz wrote: ALRIGHT, im all three...haha.

I have been one of those slow learners, but only because its winter, I have no time to work on my car thus making it hard to learn. Come this summer I plan to meet alot of Z owners here in Ohio and really highten my knowledge of the Z31 and its aspects.

Glad I came here and also glad you offer some awesome POLY parts...which I am soon to purchase....thanks.

See you guys around the board.
                        You are the kind of person he is referring to.
                        http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

Working...
                        X