internal questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's "grammar" and "comma.....

but you're right. Everone needs to take a deep breath and just chill out.
    It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo...

Comment

Yeah thats for sure. If it takes me two years to do this I dont plan on blowing it quick. I will probably run it at low boost and drive it around a while to be sure it is broken in properly then start going up a little at a time then when I feel it is ready I will go for the full 700.

Comment

Thread Split
        http://www.redz31.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1984
        2005 whore magnet

Comment

Also my big question is could the engine be boosted and make power safely at 9 to 1. Most say to not go that high due to the fact that your boost is limited. I thought 8:1 was the best way to go. That is what i have been told but not sure because if it is safe to do that then I could really make some power and quick. Even if I ran the boost up to 20psi would it hurt anything.

Comment

Ok. I read the thread and it does sound freakishly like mine. What am I supposed to be looking for? I have been told by many people that oversized valves aren't required.

Comment

I dont know if i missed this before, but do you even own a Z31 or atleast a VG30 to even start working with?

Comment

im sorry, but this is the most retarded post ive seen here to date. it really should be deleted. its obvious that this kid is just some 17 year old ricer queer who flipped through an automotive performance dictionary and stuck a few big words in his post. this guy will NEVER have a 600hp drifter/drag car. he probably thinks that with the 1000 bucks grandma is going to give him for graduating high school that he can build his killer motor. why bother responding to these question, i think it would be a MUCH better idea to direct these people to z31.com and zcar.com where they will fit in much better. i know some of you will agree with me and some of you wont, but even if this is the newbie forum this is an infantile conversation.

Comment

Everyone was a noob at some time or another, I try to help people like others helped me when I was a noob
                  But I agree we are just running circles here

Fast300zx I think you can take away plenty from this thread.
                  2005 whore magnet

Comment

Working...
                  X