How much Hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Hp

hey. I'm from Puerto Rico. I have a 88SS and want to know how much hp i'll expect from this: bar and plate intercooler, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive fuel regulator and a manual boost controler. The car have a 3" cat back

Stock turbo? And how much boost?

Comment

yes. stock turbo and 12psi

Comment

~215 I would guess.
        imagination is a virtue

Comment

the fuel pump and regulator will do nothing for you as you still have the stock fuel injectors and turbo. read the turbo FAQ
          Attached Files

Comment

my neighbor is selling a microtech for $750. it comes with a hand tool and is perfect for the Z. I have to change the injectors. Some suggestions or options where i can buy a good injectors! thanx

Comment

high_speed wrote: Some suggestions or options where i can buy a good injectors! thanx
              Ebay(seriously)
              New and used Precision, RC Engineering and Siemens Injectors in all sizes are always on there for cheap
              2005 whore magnet

Comment

Chris86NA2T wrote: the fuel pump and regulator will do nothing for you as you still have the stock fuel injectors and turbo. read the turbo FAQ
                Theoreticaly he could put it on a dyno and lean it out for more power
                via the regulator. Pump would not be necessary.
                Or he could use the pump and up the fuel pressure for 18psi of boost
                and possibly make over 250hp with a shitty idle and bad mpg.

Use you imagination.
                imagination is a virtue

Comment

Well... let's see what happen. i'mworking with the intercooler and plan to run 12-14 psi with 93 octane. I also have iin mind buy a microtech that my neighbor has. But i want ~400 RWHP. Can i make it?

Comment

You're not going to make 400whp with the stock turbo unless you're using nitrous.
                    It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo...

Comment

Domdogg123 wrote: You're not going to make 400whp with the stock turbo unless you're using nitrous.
                      So i have to buy a larger injectors and a GT35R to make ~400whp???

Comment

this thread blows... direct the guy to the turbo faq and leave it at that, otherwise this will go on forever.. hes obviously just getting started and he needs to do some reading.

Comment

^ good point.

Start here
                          http://www.redz31.com/turbofaq/turbo.faq.htm
                          imagination is a virtue

Comment

Working...
                          X