Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injector

hi,
    i read,read and more read FAQ turbo and i not good understand.
    I buy on E-bay the mercedes injectors(0280150036).For install them in my 89T,must i install 10w 6-10ohm resistor?
    for install Z32 MAF i must just cut two resistance and R201 in my ECU.need i put off potentiomètre?
    this association MB injector and Z32 MAF is it good?The reglage with the romulator is it difficult?
    thanks

perhaps tell us how much power you want, then we can tell you what to do

because I think like many people you misunderstand the reasons for swapping those parts

Comment

If i can,my project is to have 350hp(Neighborhood ),i read for this i need :
      fuel pump,injector,AFM,turbo,intercooler,romulator for management.
      I have intake,i make exaust ...
      when i can i buy elements step by step for do my project.

Comment

I dont know much about the benz injectors along with the z32 AFM setup. But i'm sure sombody here does. They probably just havnt gotten around to reading this yet. Dont lose hope yet.

C'mon guys. I know sombodys knows about the 10w 6 to 10 ohm risistor question.
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

G-E wrote: perhaps tell us how much power you want, then we can tell you what to do

because I think like many people you misunderstand the reasons for swapping those parts
          je connais la mecanique et je sais a quoi servent telle ou telle choses,si je veux changer les injecteurs c'est parceque ceux d'origines sont vite dépasser et a un moment donné pour avoir plus de puissance il faut plus de carburant d'où des plus gros injecteurs une plus grosse pompe,plus d'essence veux dire plus d'air pour un bon melange gazeux le débit mètre informe sur la quantité d'air,l'echangeur lui refroidit l'air qui sort du turbo car quand quand on comprime l'air il chauffe et c'est moin rentable pour l'explosion que de l'air plus frais,je pourrais en dire encore beaucoup.Je ne pose peut être pas les bonnes questions et comprends mal mais en anglais c'est pas évident.I need you because you are the best off Z31 and i love Z31cars.IF i love renault,peugeot,vw i am not in your forum it's ok in france for them car not for Z31cars.
          thanks

Comment

Please don't ever type in French again, I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Comment

Gregmatic wrote: Please don't ever type in French again, I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
              Ok man,no problem
              it's just for you understand,is difficult for me to good understand the explanation :wink:

Comment

No problem Kriss, you actually type better then many people who speak english.
                I recall at least 2 people who have used the z32 MAF, I think one of them was Stinky. You will need some way for the ECU to read the different voltage (pocket romulator will work). This mod is not the easiest way to go but can be made to work.

Comment

pm stinky, that`s what we run on our cars.

Exercising my constitutional right to be awesome

1.5.2. Podium winning cars do NOT need to be running at the checkered flag
                  good thing....

Comment

where is stinky?

Comment

kriss Z89T wrote: where is stinky?
                      You are going to have to find a thread that he posted in and hit the PM button under his reply. I dont know of one right now But he is here somwhere.
                      85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
                      04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

OK,thanks

Comment

z

Comment

thank you,
                            yes i have the original ECU in my car,it's ok for the injectors i understand now.I think use the Z32 MAF for my project but i don't still buy it,if you know More compatible one says to me.

Comment

Working...
                            X