MANUAL BOOST CONTOLLER QUESTION...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANUAL BOOST CONTOLLER QUESTION...

I hate to sound like a Newbie and I know you probably heard this question before, but does anyone have detailed pictures of a Manual Boost Controller (bleeder style) install pics or instructions handy?.....I am about to install a manual black dial type system soon and I am not sure how to route the fittings and hoses.... Thanx...(stop laughing)LOL!

Goes inbetween actuator and vaccumm source. Very simple.

Full flow(open) = stock boost

More you close it down, the more boost you get

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

just learn how they work before you install it. then you'll be able to answer the question yourself
      1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Goes inbetween actuator and vaccumm source. Very simple.

Full flow(open) = stock boost

More you close it down, the more boost you get
        What you are describing isnt a bleeder style. Its a restrictor style.

bleeder style vents to the air so the more you open it the more boost you make.
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

O Snap

Noob2noob ops:

Comment

fuelrags wrote: I hate to sound like a Newbie and I know you probably heard this question before, but does anyone have detailed pictures of a Manual Boost Controller (bleeder style) install pics or instructions handy?.....I am about to install a manual black dial type system soon and I am not sure how to route the fittings and hoses.... Thanx...(stop laughing)LOL!
            Don't let your mom or girlfriend catch you talking to yourself and blowing through your new toy. They tend to get suspicious even though you are just trying to make sense of which direction it needs to be installed.
            (Don't ask me how I know...)
            :roll:
            I am here to help...

Comment

[quote]Dan-TSS wrote:
              Originally posted by fuelrags
              I hate to sound like a Newbie and I know you probably heard this question before, but does anyone have detailed pictures of a Manual Boost Controller (bleeder style) install pics or instructions handy?.....I am about to install a manual black dial type system soon and I am not sure how to route the fittings and hoses.... Thanx...(stop laughing)LOL!
              Don't let your mom or girlfriend catch you talking to yourself and blowing through your new toy. They tend to get suspicious even though you are just trying to make sense of which direction it needs to be installed.
              LOL!!!
              Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
              1986 300zx Turbo
              2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
              1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

Comment

[quote]Dan-TSS wrote:
                Originally posted by fuelrags
                I'll bet you make little spool up noises and blow off valve noises when you are alone too. :lol: Dont ask me how I know

Comment

:shock: :mrgreen:

Comment

Shit ya caught me.

Edit: This guys KB cobra is absolutly perfect!!
                    ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Comment

DAHAHAHAHAHA I love the integra! thats exactly what they sound like!

Comment

so I just ordered from Boostvalve.com......

Okay guys!, you beat me up enough! I tossed the cheap one and ordered one from Boostvalve.com today!.........

Comment

Working...
                        X