Turbo or Vg30et swap??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo or Vg30et swap??

im either going to turbo my 87 n/a or buy a vg30et with only 87k on it for $500. which one would be the best and least hassle to do?

Does the turbo motor come with the turbo, manifolds, injectors, and motor mounts. Let alone a turbo cross member, ECU, and downpipe. Either way you go your gonna need all that stuff.

Comment

ya, but it doesnt come with the cross member, motor mounts, or ecu, but its complete motor with injectors. what should i do? its a vg30et from a 1988

Comment

I almost have to vote on getting the Turbo engine. W-series and all

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

ya and it says its only got 87k on it. The only thing about buying a engine is you never know how the other person drove. but i saw it upclose and it looks pretty clean

Comment

Get the VG30ET. Worst case senario if the engine is a dud you can pull it and swap all the turbo accessories over to your NA engine and then put that in the car.
            " I don't want to come off sounding butt-hurt, but I really loathe most cressida owners and I'm glad I soiled their platform with a Nissan dinosaur under the hood." - Butter
            LaterZ

Comment

Working...
            X