Air fuel ratio gauge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air fuel ratio gauge?

i know these gauges are not very accurate and kind of a waste but i have one and i want to put it in because its just sitting there...sooo

anyways.... the purple wire goes where? because iv heard to put it to the computer and iv heard to put it to a wire on the o2 sensor....

It should say in the directions that came with the gauge. If not then you can put it on the o2 sensor wire. You just have to figure out which one is that wire, the signal wire. Probably not the black or red one. If there is even a red one. ops: Sorry its been too long for me. I havn't delt with a stock o2 sensor in years.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

SATAN wrote: It should say in the directions that came with the gauge. If not then you can put it on the o2 sensor wire. You just have to figure out which one is that wire, the signal wire. Probably not the black or red one. If there is even a red one. ops: Sorry its been too long for me. I havn't delt with a stock o2 sensor in years.
      Dang, mine must not be stock either. There's only one wire.

Comment

[quote]jn1cz wrote:
        Originally posted by SATAN
        It should say in the directions that came with the gauge. If not then you can put it on the o2 sensor wire. You just have to figure out which one is that wire, the signal wire. Probably not the black or red one. If there is even a red one. ops: Sorry its been too long for me. I havn't delt with a stock o2 sensor in years.Dang, mine must not be stock either. There's only one wire.
        Yeah, thats how it is in my 240 also. In which case, that would be the wire that you hook the purple one up to. The power and ground for the red and black. SWITCHED POWER for the red.
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

For a narrow band A/F gauge you need to connect the purple to Pin # 24 of the PCM, solid black wire. Or same wire at O2 sensor conector.

More info can be found here> http://www.xenonz31.com/How_To/after...et_gauges.html

Comment

thanks i was able to figure it out

Comment

Working...
            X