Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

demonic s12 wrote: hello yankeedrifter...lols

yea as far as manifolds go....

i think im going to pick up a set from my buddy who has a muffler shop, theyre for a vg pathfinder, but i plan on cutting them up for the twin turbo project

plans have changed slightly for the car, its going to be more track biased, and im looking for 550-600 crank hp, i also dont mind cutting or "massageing the firewall, etc ;p
    cutting them up huh? Are you planning on weldind turbo flanges to them or somthing along those lines? If so keep in mind that welding on cast iron generally doesnt work to well. People have done a couple of waste gates welded to the stock manifolds ad it has worked out fine but I would think that a whole turbo flange would be pushing it. IF that is indeed what you are talking about.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

demonic s12 wrote: hello yankeedrifter...lols

yea as far as manifolds go....

i think im going to pick up a set from my buddy who has a muffler shop, theyre for a vg pathfinder, but i plan on cutting them up for the twin turbo project

plans have changed slightly for the car, its going to be more track biased, and im looking for 550-600 crank hp, i also dont mind cutting or "massageing the firewall, etc ;p
      First i would try and get one atleast running before u start shooting for 600hp

Comment

i meant to say aftermarket headers, sorry, and yes, i plan on welding the turbo flanges to them

the engine runs, but i will be doing a complete teardown on it, and having it sent out to be blueprinted and balanced, then i will put it together to get it running initially....

im looking at low boost to get the car running, then with a lot of tuning and upgrades... 600hp

first and only recorded running vg into s12 coupe chassis swap

Comment

So you have a running swap already? Then whats the post about, I thought you were asking what you need to do that swap.

Comment

i was asking for advice/help on the swap. i suppose when i run into barriers, ill ask then, individually

first and only recorded running vg into s12 coupe chassis swap

Comment

Working...
            X