Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo

hi,
    i think in a one time,i just do a basic modification on my 89T : intake,exaust,intercooler,turbo.But i have a T25 on my car and i need a T3 for do it.
    my question is : the turbo kit sale by wileyZ31 is it good for me?
    or any body have what i need?
    thanks

You allready have everything that wileyZ31 is selling except the turbo itself. I would just find the T-3 turbo alone.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

kriss Z89T wrote: But i have a T25 on my car and i need a T3 for do it.

Are you sure about that?

http://www.redz31.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2106

kriss Z89T wrote:
      When I look by down, it looks like T3 not T25 in the picture off the FAQ turbo(compare T3 and T25). :?:
      Jukka Kivinen - Europe / Finland - '88 Turbo 2+2 Targa
      Datsun Nissan Sports Cars of Finland
      http://www.z31turbo.com / http://www.z31na.com

Comment

You are right,i'am not sure,i say i have a T25 because my Z is to 1989.
        I must Defuse it for be sure.
        Satan ,if i have a T25,i just need a T3, my exaust syteme is ok for Adapt itself on T3?

Comment

i thought all the foriegn Z's came with a T3 and the USA market was the only ones that got the T25.

i could be wrong. but all the austrailian Z's came with the T3.

Comment

kriss Z89T wrote: You are right,i'am not sure,i say i have a T25 because my Z is to 1989.
            I must Defuse it for be sure.
            Satan ,if i have a T25,i just need a T3, my exaust syteme is ok for Adapt itself on T3?
            The T-3 and possibly the exhaust elbow that comes off of the back of the turbo. I dont know if the t25 exhaust elbow bolts to the T-3 turbo. You may have to do very MINOR changes to the charge/intercooler pipe.

I'm with everyone else though. Make sure your car doesnt allready have the T-3 on it.
            85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
            04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

SATAN wrote:

I'm with everyone else though. Make sure your car doesnt allready have the T-3 on it.
              Should be easy enough to see the difference in that pic in the "Turbo Faq". Easiest way to tell (other than size & shape) is to look at the compressor outlet. The t3 is all one piece. The t25 has that flange that an extension bolts to.

Sorry about the hotlinking but since it's still here on the site...

Comment

T25 Exhaust elbow will not bolt up to a T3 due to the fact that the T3 has the wastegate flapper in the elbow and the T25 has it as part of the turbine housing. Just fyi...

Comment

Working...
                X