Digital Heater Controle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Heater Controle

i dont know if my digital heater controle is broken or what but its ten degrees out and i dont know how to switch the heat to the face vents it only goes to the deforost vents...and it like ac because the heat hits the cold window and acts as a/c...so it might be broken....if you know what im talking about give me some info.....thanks

Go to the FSM in the Heater & A/C section there is a trouble shooting section that will tell you what to check to determine what your problem is. I had a problem wiwth mine last year. I can't remember exactly what the problem was, but the fix was really simple once I figured it out.
    ...and how much HP do you have at 0 boost

Comment

If you havent figured it out from your FSM, I would check your vacuum line which runs from the vacuum canister solenoid (in the front passenger side of your engine bay) back to the firewall and then into the HVAC. Mine is the same way. I think when those lines leak it defaults to defrost vents.
      If you did fix your problem, post up the solution.

I cant believe you are driving that beautiful 87T in the salty winter :cry:
      "produce first.talk second."

Comment

Mike_GruiZinga wrote: If you havent figured it out from your FSM, I would check your vacuum line which runs from the vacuum canister solenoid (in the front passenger side of your engine bay) back to the firewall and then into the HVAC.
        The vacuum line was causing problem with my A/C. It was splitting at the connection to the canister. Fix the leak fixed the problem.
        ...and how much HP do you have at 0 boost

Comment

Vaccum line or the one way check valve

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Working...
          X