sensor light came on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sensor light came on

hey guys about 2 weeks ago my sensor light came on and i was searching on ways to reset it this is what i found on z31.com

Remove the glovebox as follows:
    Drop the glovebox door by pressing in the sides releasing the door stops from their holes.
    Remove the screws (4 trim/2 latch).
    Pull the box out and lower it out of the way.
    At the top of the glovebox frame slightly to the left locate a relay. On the right side of the relay you'll feel a rubber-covered button/plunger. Press it in and you'll hear the relay spring reset. Turn the ignition switch on, the sensor light should be off.
    Reassemble.
    Enjoy the ride!

i did all of this, and i could not find what he is talking about, any1 have any pics of this relay or the button

thanks
    I hate wheel gap with a extreme passion

my build
    viewtopic.php?t=2755
    seller feedback
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10430

Or if the car has over 90,000 (I think that's the #) you can simply disconnect it altogether.

Unless you want to keep the functionality.

There is a procedure in the FSM and I *think* the Haynes that shows you where the connector is you unplug.

I don't have either one sitting in front of me right now unfortunately.

I can look when I get home though.

PT
    - Visit my Z31 Cardomain pages -|- Visit my website! / 73, de AE5NW -

The phrase "It's just the Internet" is not an excuse to be an illiterate dolt.

Comment

I thought that plug for the exhaust gas senseor was under the steering wheel?
      Attached Files

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

it is, more towards the drivers side door.

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: I thought that plug for the exhaust gas senseor was under the steering wheel?

Comment

Working...
        X