Question about injectors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about injectors.

89turbo, are the injectors top/side feed? Just trying to make sure im on the right track here because i seen a thread that says 89turbo injectors are top feed only? I thought 84s are top feed.
    89' Turbo-R.I.P. (scrapped)
    87' NA all parts swapped from 89', Stance, 3.3 long block, hx35w, Injector Dynamics 1000cc, isky cams, pathfinder intake, front mount, megasquirt v3.57 w/MS3X
    07 Frontier XE <----(turd) daily

Black 89Turbo wrote: 89turbo, are the injectors top/side feed? Just trying to make sure im on the right track here because i seen a thread that says 89turbo injectors are top feed only? I thought 84s are top feed.

It's "because I saw
    a thread"

They are side feed with the return out the top. The early injectors are top feed only, no return.
    http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

[quote]Steve88t wrote:
      Originally posted by Black 89Turbo
      89turbo, are the injectors top/side feed? Just trying to make sure im on the right track here because i seen a thread that says 89turbo injectors are top feed only? I thought 84s are top feed.
      It's "because I saw
      Originally posted by Black 89Turbo
      a thread"

They are side feed with the return out the top. The early injectors are top feed only, no return.
      hahahaha your hella funny steve i love when people are smart asses on here correctin people hahahaa,naw but anyway you can just look at the injectors to tell what they are,the top feeds are gonna have a rubber tube comin straight down from the fuel rail directly into the injector,the side feeds your gonna see some shit on the side of the injector its like a little pipe,its not hard to tell the difference bro
      87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

Comment

[quote]87-85turbo wrote: [quote=Steve88t]
        Originally posted by Black 89Turbo:60535
        It's "because I saw a thread"

hahahaha your hella funny steve i love when people are smart asses on here correctin people
        hahahaa,naw but anyway you can just look at the injectors to tell what they are,the top feeds are gonna have a rubber tube comin straight down from the fuel rail directly into the injector,the side feeds your gonna see some shit on the side of the injector its like a little pipe,its not hard to tell the difference bro[/quote:60535]

Does that mean you want me to start being a smart ass and correcting every post you make? :lol: I don't think I have that much spare time anyway. :lol: On topic: Check out my thread in the for sale section. I have a picture of side feed injectors that I am selling (sold).
        Attached Files

440whp on pump fuel and the STOCK MAF

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: hahahaha your hella funny steve i love when people are smart asses on here correctin people hahahaa,naw but anyway you can just look at the injectors to tell what they are,the top feeds are gonna have a rubber tube comin straight down from the fuel rail directly into the injector,the side feeds your gonna see some shit on the side of the injector its like a little pipe,its not hard to tell the difference bro
          Would you rather I just flame him and move on? Bad grammar and punctuation makes it hard to read for the rest of us. If it is hard to read, lots of people who would normally help just ignore the post and move on.

I think I was being very nice since I didn't refer to "go look at your car" or "download the FSM and look".

The reply making fun of me is hilarious. That is nothing but a bunch of words. I had to read it twice to interpret the meaning.

Comment

I'm thinking if people can't tell the difference between a noobie question and one that isn't..............or ebonics vs. english........
            well, then they should just go to a different site.
            imagination is a virtue

Comment

no be nice i just think its funny
              87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

Comment

i looked at them when i had them out of the car and i new they were side/top. Plus i read up on the car a little bit and stuff like that but for some reason peranoia got to me.
                89' Turbo-R.I.P. (scrapped)
                87' NA all parts swapped from 89', Stance, 3.3 long block, hx35w, Injector Dynamics 1000cc, isky cams, pathfinder intake, front mount, megasquirt v3.57 w/MS3X
                07 Frontier XE <----(turd) daily

Comment

Black 89Turbo wrote: i looked at them when i had them out of the car and i new they were side/top. Plus i read up on the car a little bit and stuff like that but for some reason peranoia got to me.
                  Don't let paranoia get to you. Your eyes work fine, right? Trust them.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X