X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firehawk
    replied
    85Turbo wrote: yea im using a VG30 Crank and Oil Pump
    Do you or anyone else know Nissans part # for the Check Valve and/or anywhere I can get it? The Junkyard around here has no VG30s in it
    I don't know the part number, but you can get it from nissan, or me.

Leave a comment:

• 85Turbo
    replied
    Firehawk wrote: You missed a bit in that 20%. You need to add a check valve if you use a z31 crank and oil pump. And the valve needs to be pressed in.
    yea im using a VG30 Crank and Oil Pump
    Do you or anyone else know Nissans part # for the Check Valve and/or anywhere I can get it? The Junkyard around here has no VG30s in it

Leave a comment:

• Firehawk
    replied
    You missed a bit in that 20%. You need to add a check valve if you use a z31 crank and oil pump. And the valve needs to be pressed in.

Leave a comment:

• Damian_Z31
    replied
    Firehawk just installed a VG33 in my car and I was there about 80% of the time it was going in, and to my knowledge the only thing that was different was the block. Well I had custom pistons because my block needed an overbore but like I said I think everything was the same as the VG30.
    I don't know if I helped you any but I tried. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• 85Turbo
    started a topic Noob VG33 question

Noob VG33 question

Hi all pardon the noobie question but where exactly would I look on the VG33 block to see if it has a oil check valve (to my knowledge some VG33s didnt have this ??) If it doesnt have one where can I buy one at? And since im going to be using a VG30 oil pump does that change anything at all?

Thanks in advance
Working...
X