What Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Mods

I jus bought a totally stock 85 turbo with 100k everthing works great ecepte a minor oil leak i wanna do some mods to make it quicker when what are some good ones to start with

I thought the oil just made the car faster?

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

hm

1st mod lets see.. fix the oil leak. hmmm 2nd mod! Full tune up will help. hmm 3rd mod Read Jasons Z31 FAQ then follow along...thanks
      "It's not your vision getting bad... You just lost sight of my taillights"

Comment

I'm sorry Carbon, but I don't think you should be giving advice with sarcasm untill you can fill your oil to the specified level.
        It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo...

Comment

hm im sorry also

Last I checked i didnt do the oil change to it... i believe it was the previous owner.. so before you start trying to come back with a slick remark....You really should know the facts. K? thnaks
          "It's not your vision getting bad... You just lost sight of my taillights"

Comment

Hi there
            As the other guys have said before you even do anything do the oil seal and depending on where it is this may be a good chance to replace a few other gaskets/oil seals while your in there.

whenever i buy a car i do a fairly simple but effectrive service on it
            cambelt and idle/tension bearings
            waterpump
            new coolant / radiator flush
            fuel pump- dammit i mean fuel filter

from here its up to you how you go about doing things READ READ READ jasons imformation.
            85 Turbo Slick Top
            __________________________________________________ _____

Comment

Working...
            X