Car having problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car having problems.

Ok Ok! I got in the car.. and crunk it up. Sat and waited for it to warm up... SO then I put it in drive and and pushed the gas... Feels like the car is running on 2 cylin. but an hr before that. I was driving it and it drove fine then out of no where an hr later its doing this... any suggestions or Helpful tips?
    "It's not your vision getting bad... You just lost sight of my taillights"

What Ive checked

I checked the wires,the oil,the fuel, and the air filter and piping connected to the MAF-M. So Let me know if theres anything else I need to know or check or w/e you think the problem could be... Thanks ;D

Comment

cap and rotor...put your hand on the cap while the car is running and if it shocks the crap out of you.....get a new one.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

ooook

ok... well... turns out... theres too much oil. smh. how did that happen I dont know... so i drained alot of it out and basically gave it a oil change. car is still chuggin as i drive... what happens when a car has too much oil? like what kind of damage does that cause?

Comment

Thats crazy, i never would have thought.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Working...
          X