Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

balls are touching

Comment

I am not that familiar with the twin throttled cars. My own Maxima is the same as the Z cars V6. I know there is another type of Maxima with two butterflys. Next to one another in an arrangement...Is this what is meant by 'balls touching'?

Comment

:lol:

At least we know who to turn to for the math. I know the math, but too lazy to actually do it.

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold
        1990 Skyline GT-R...new money pit
        2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed...daily

Comment

OK I just don't understand some PM

Comment

Does anyone know if I can put an NA throttle body on my turbo Z31 ? Since it's hard to find for throttle body that comes from a turbo Z

Comment

• Dunkine
              Dunkine commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you asking if you can put a N/A Z31 throttle body on a Turbo or a 240SX throttle body on a turbo?

just need to match the 60mm tb to the machines intake mani ... ie get your dremel tool out ... and connect your throttle cable ...

Comment

• mwolvinm
              mwolvinm commented
              Editing a comment
              I think this is applicable to the KA24/Stanza throttle body. IIRC, the OP wants to put an NA Z31 TB on a Turbo car. I haven't seen anything to show they are different from each other but could be wrong.

• TX300ZX
              TX300ZX commented
              Editing a comment
              OP was asking about the 240sx TB, And dremel would be my solution also lol

• Dunkine
              Dunkine commented
              Editing a comment
              Dats Z is asking about putting an NA Z31 TB on a Turbo Z31 since the turbo Z TB's are hard to find. (at least that's how I read it). Of course, we may never know for sure
          Working...
          X