X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan-TSS
    replied
    My 2 cents:
    E-mail Chris directly and get better defined answers as to what exactly he does with his car(daily driver or toy).
    mailtoBV61998@aol.com

*Realize that Chris's climate may also play a role into this.....Chris is from Long Island..here in the NorthEast.
    **Also realize that opinions are like AXXholes...everyone has one!
    ***The efficiency of the stock designed dual core has been proven to have enough cooling for higher Hp Z31's. Figuring out how efficient the core is and what would be an exact Aluminium sized replacement is best left to the shops that know the math. Shops that knows alot about cooling systems, can handle making the proper judgement for you when switching to an aluminium upgrade of different size...if you yourself cannot decide. Get another shop to comment if you are in dis-belief of what this shop says AFTER learning more about Chris's car and it's intended use/purpose. Also remember that the aluminium design is superioir to the oem, but not ALL Aluminium radiators are created equal....each is a little more or less efficient when compared to each other.
    8)
    Dan

Leave a comment:

• onefast87
    started a topic Radiator question again!

Radiator question again!

i was wondering if everyone could post there pictures of there custom radiator setup!
    also please include the dimensions!
    im looking at an AFCO vertical mount radiator. Part number: 80107N
    like the one on the intercooler page by Chris86NA2T

only my local radiator shop is saying that that is too small for my car!
    its 21 1/2 x 13
    do you think this rad would be sufficent in a 400hp car??
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON A RADIATOR!
    the stock one is just too big!
Working...
X