Crankcase breather filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crankcase breather filter

I've been searching for ages for an alternative to using the big ugly breather hose, and all regular crankcase breather filters aren't going to fit because the intercooler plumbing is too close and I dont really like the idea of using a bit of hose to extend the filter upwards.

Now searching on ebay I found a photo of the exact filter I need which is going to solve my problem, however the issue is that the photo used isn't the filter they have available.

As you can see the inlet to this filter is offset, and it's going to solve my problem perfectly but I just cant find someone who actually has it and the seller who has it pictured states "Photo shows off-set hole. You will receive one with the hole in the center"

Ive been looking forever, does anyone know of a place that has these? I'm desperate for this filter and I'm having no luck so far finding it anywhere Any help would be appreciated if you know of a store that would stock these, thanks.
    http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

e-mail me
    I have access
    I am here to help...

Comment

I stuck a tube on it that had a curve and then put the breather on.

This also made it so the oil wouldn't slosh up as easily, not that is does.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

I stuck a tube on it that had a curve and then put the breather on.

*Thats what I suggested after finding out that what he is looking for is a non-stocking item with my suppliers.
        I am here to help...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: I stuck a tube on it that had a curve and then put the breather on.

This also made it so the oil wouldn't slosh up as easily, not that is does.
          You got a photo of this? Just curious to see your setup with it, this is what I was also thinking about doing if I lucked out finding this filter which it looks like I am
          http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Working...
          X