Center console hinden screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center console hinden screws

hello, I cant get my center console out, I have removed the 2 front screws out, and the back 3 in the storage box, BUT I cant seem to find the center one's ???? HELP, Thanks Ed

Have you removed the center console's "panel segments" yet? There's one of those screws right behind the shifter area.

Comment

thanks, It seems it was glued from spilled pop over the years, I sprayed it with water (water sprayer) and let it sit a few hours. Thanks, IK do not own a haynes or climer manual, just a factory nissan manual. Thanks again Ed.

Comment

edsz31 wrote: thanks, It seems it was glued from spilled pop over the years, I sprayed it with water (water sprayer) and let it sit a few hours. Thanks, IK do not own a haynes or climer manual, just a factory nissan manual. Thanks again Ed.
        I'd highly recommend a haynes manual. They are worth their weight in gold for all of those quick reference things that make you look like an asshat on forums, but are really annoying when you can't figure them out. I wouldn't go rebuilding transmissions with it, but all in all it's very useful.
        Funny stories!

Comment

Working...
        X