What year 300zx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What year 300zx?

Im about to go to the junkyard and how by the vin number can i tell what year and if it's turbo?

Any quick responces would help!

I need a 1988 5 speed nonturbo ecu...

vin numbering is very simple

but the easiest way is looking in the drivers door jam, the plate will have the build date. The plate on the drivers strut tower will have the engine type and transmission, etc. You can tell turbo and non easily from a distance by looking at the color of the mirrors and window trim.

Comment

Yeah i went to crazy rays , Man they have to many car's too me for ever just to find 2 300zxes... It was soo sad , I saw a 5 speed n/a 86 Anni edition...

And found a 85 , But i was looking for a 88 because i need the ecu....

I was looking at the mirror's on the anni edition and they look like i coud replace the ones on my max with them , They look very cool.

Hey it was worth a look all there ecu's are 20 bucks , Turbos only 15...

Comment

TheIndigo88 wrote: Yeah i went to crazy rays , Man they have to many car's too me for ever just to find 2 300zxes... It was soo sad , I saw a 5 speed n/a 86 Anni edition...
        86 na anniversary? I think you are mistaken on at least one part of that description.
        http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

Well it was n/a , And looking at the vin i think it was g for the year , And it had a tan interor with anni seat's and the paint color was a silver.

Comment

1. All anniversary editions were turbo
            2. All anniversary editions were two tone silver/black
            3. All anniversary editions were 84's
            4. All anniversary editions had completely black interior
            5. All anniversary editions had rear fender flares

so you saw a silver NA 86 with some AE seats =)
            1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Comment

Except here, where we got 2+2, non turbo AEs in both black and silver paint schemes with blue or black velour interior and no rear fender flares hehe
              http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

whole interor tan with anii seats . Non turbo beat the fuck up , Silver and black sceam , With these tight ass mirror's that where pointy.

Comment

Working...
                X