couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of questions

Ok can any body tell me what this plug is supposed to go to [img=http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc430/th_81594_09_30_06_122_430lo.JPG]

also can anyone tell me what is supposed to be behind my maplight in my gll because mine is apparently missing I'll post up a pic of what I'm talking about as soon as I can.

Thanks,
    Mike

mike1988 wrote: Ok can any body tell me what this plug is supposed to go to [img=http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc430/th_81594_09_30_06_122_430lo.JPG]

also can anyone tell me what is supposed to be behind my maplight in my gll because mine is apparently missing I'll post up a pic of what I'm talking about as soon as I can.

Thanks,
    Mike
    I think the plug in question goes to the factory amplifier or atleast part of the harness. I had my passenger seat out the other day but can't remember for the life of me if I had the same plug or not.
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Thats what I was thinking but what is it supposed to plug into.
      Oh and mines a GLL if that helps.

Comment

Are you talking about the little climate control thermistor and fan right up by the map light? You may be missing the little cover for it?

Comment

here's the other pic

also is there any way to install a rear strut bar and leave the interior panels in place and are there any tricks to removing the headers.

Thanks,
          Mike

Comment

mike1988 wrote: here's the other pic

also is there any way to install a rear strut bar and leave the interior panels in place and are there any tricks to removing the headers.

Thanks,
            Mike
            Oh, you're just missing the little cover that goes over the thermostat. I don't have any extras right now or I'd give ya one.

You can install a rear strut bar and leave the interrior complete, but you'll have to cut out a small section of the panels so that the bar can slide through.
            Originally posted by Andrew84zx
            tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
            545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Ok thats what I thought I would have to do for the strut bar but just wanted to make sure

Comment

Working...
              X