Alternator belt size with UR pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternator belt size with UR pulley

Hi guys, I have an UR crank pulley, and I put on a maxima alternator about 2 months ago. 390K4 is too small, so I go with the next size 395K4, and it is now slipping even after I screw the adjuster all the way in. :cry:

I would like to know if there is a size in between. Thanks in advance!
    Matte Black 86T - Sold

Just go into the parts store with ur Z outside, and tell the guy you need to size up some belts.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Just go into the parts store with ur Z outside, and tell the guy you need to size up some belts.
      I did that over the weekend, and the parts guy told me if I cannot give them another series of belts that has same size 4 grooves, there is nothing they can do because there is no size between 390K4 and 395K4 within the xxxK4 series.
      Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

Weak, is that the only store. I Pretty much went in and told him is was special sized now and he just brought out a belt and went from there.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

You probably still use the xxxK4 series belts, from which the guys at the store can help easily. But my I can't use that anymore since there is no size between 390K4 and 395K4. (stock is 405K4)
          Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

Working...
          X