X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C - Climate Control Harness identification

70 different part numbers!
    :shock:
    *OK...I'm sure this all has your head spinning. Wouldn't it be easier to go to a pick-n-pull with intent to grab as much as possible from a donor to do the swap?
    As far as the wiring differences....my stomach is already turning just thinking about the amount of wires that'll need to be traced if something doesn't work right.
    You know you're setting yourself up for a helluva mess to sort out.
    I am here to help...

I am almost positive you will need the analog sub harness. I believe it is shown on EL-203 of the FSM. You will probably need the sub harness shown on 202 as well.

I'm not sure if year matters on these or not. Turbo or NA shouldn't matter as far as I can tell.
    Just stand back and throw money.
    Performance costs money.
    Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

OR-Zman wrote: ... analog sub harness. I believe it is shown on EL-203 of the FSM. You will probably need the sub harness shown on 202 as well.
      FSM-EL 202 and 203??? CRAP. The FSM/FRM I have on CD, I got from courtesyparts, only goes to EL-116. No wonder I cant find any info on it.
      Do you have a high rez. copy of EL-202-203 you can email to me?

Thanks.

Comment

Dan-TSS wrote: 70 different part numbers!
        :shock:
        *OK...I'm sure this all has your head spinning. Wouldn't it be easier to go to a pick-n-pull with intent to grab as much as possible from a donor to do the swap?
        As far as the wiring differences....my stomach is already turning just thinking about the amount of wires that'll need to be traced if something doesn't work right.
        You know you're setting yourself up for a helluva mess to sort out.
        LOL That was exactly my thinking, when I scrolled and read your post it made me laugh. That is one nasty nest of wires there...
        http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

1artworkz wrote:
          FSM-EL 202 and 203??? CRAP. The FSM/FRM I have on CD, I got from courtesyparts, only goes to EL-116. No wonder I cant find any info on it.
          Do you have a high rez. copy of EL-202-203 you can email to me?
          Thanks.
          Very odd. After looking at the 84 and 85 FSM I see that the 84 stops at 116 and the 85 goes to 204. :shock:

I will e-mail you the EL section.
          Performance costs money.

Comment

Now that I am looking at this closer there are some pretty significant differences between the 2. (84 and 85 FSM) Especially on the pages showing the wiring harnesses.

If anyone has one or the other I would suggest that you have both so you can look at both to make sure you have all the info in front of you.

Question for 84-85 owners....Does anyone know of any real difference between the two years from an electrical perspective? As far as I can tell / know they are the same. Another question to go along with this...(stems from my digi to analog swap problems a while back) Anyone know if the main electrical harness between digi and analog are different? Or if it is jut between years?
            Performance costs money.

Comment

Look at all that wieght

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Possible parts for the swap

[img]a href=[/img]

I am using the link here as the BBCode image does not show in "Preview". Yes BBCode is on and enabled. Also, in my "Profile" I have
                BBCode ON and HTML ON, but on this page HTML is OFF...Why?

Comment

Working...
                X