No announcement yet.

custom engine covers...seen these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autoworkZ wrote: have to say, they don`t look "to" bad http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0061086344
    You're shitting me, right?

I think you need to quit wearing that "Hugh Heffner" Halloween costume, pimp daddy.

Comment

I;ve seen much worse. Those just are not exactly my style...

Comment

That looks pretty bad to me, although you could probably improve on it. Id rather look at a polished intake than that anyday.

Comment

Mike (Signal)...did you get a set?

Comment

MikeZ wrote: Mike (Signal)...did you get a set?
            yep a doodle:

I left the big piece off, not a place to mount and I didn't want to cover the sexy engloid plenum. I like it for sure, it makes for a good safety shield when the e-fan is on and I've received nothing but complements and "that's cool" from folks that see it. I've got a plan to add onto it as well.

If anyone wants the big piece let me know, I'll sell it hella cheaper than the dude on Ebay.
            2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Ah those things, the infamous "transformer" engine cover lol

Get the absolute most impact in transforming your engine compartment to a show quality Z31.

http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

The bottom one looks decent.

Comment

I'm thinking about taking the bottom piece to the metal shop my company uses for hvac shrouds and such. With the demensions and mounting holes already measured out it should be a snap to make something a bit more crowd pleasing.
                  2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Lol omg Transformers lol. Well I suppose the car was of the era.

:roll:

It just looks like something that some starwars finatic would put on his car. "May the force be with you" and such.

I have plenty of dislike for it. You would have to be a real nob to put that on.

Maybe i am wrong though...

Comment

Working...
                    X