tan or red ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tan or red ?

Would Tan seats look better than all red seats in an all black interior ? MY z is red

Just curious, but...why not just use the best seats you can pick from and put some decent seat covers on them that more closely match your black interior?

I really wouldn't want either color but if I had to chose I would say tan.

btw- are they leather or fabric?
    Attached Files
    Just stand back and throw money.
    Performance costs money.
    Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

Neither lol Stay all black, it will look completely balls having tan or red seats in an all black interior...
      http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

well im trying to determine weither i want fabric or leather, but most likely ill prob go with leather, recaro sr2 seats btw

Comment

I think the red seats in an all black interior would look pimp

Comment

Andrevas wrote: I think the red seats in an all black interior would look pimp
            pimp, as in as much as red shag carpet and dingle balls would be "pimp".

I picture the red fading to pink in a few years.

I vote Tan.

Black and Tan would be choice.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

The tan seats in an all black interior would only look good if there was some type of 2 tone going on (either on the surroundings or seats them thelselves). Otherwise, it will just look out of place.

Comment

Not the same tan... I had Tan/black interior for a while. Puke-a-licious.

But that is my personal opinion

Homies Supra has the 80's red with black interior and it is nice

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

OK...I change my vote. That pic that Ven posted about made me sick. Ya ya ya...different shades and all that...whatever.

I freaking hate red interiors. Yes I have bought 2 Z31s with red interior but they didn't stay that way. :twisted: Black and grey was the end result.

Here are my thoughts, I almost suggested this before but didn't want to slam the black and red/tan idea.

Use your stock Z31 seats, pull them out and take them to a decent upholstery shop. Tell them that you want X color(s) and you want the padding replaced with the high quality foam that is now used. $700 later you have the exact seats you want and you wont even believe the difference in how they feel. It worth 10hp in your mind. 8)

Oh ya, they will look great if you take them to a good shop. And yes, this is exactly what I did. Worth every penny compared to all the other options I explored.

I have pics on the WWW below. Better pics if you PM me. :wink:
                  Just stand back and throw money.
                  Performance costs money.
                  Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

Working...
                  X