Looking for pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for pictures

Hey guys, I'm looking to see if anyone here has any pictures of a z31 with louvres on the rear windshield and the two rear quarter panel windows. I can't find any on google, and cardomain *maybe I'm just searching wrong*, but if anyone here has any pictures, I'd really like to see them *preferably 87-89 body style*. Thanks in advance!
    89' 300zx turbo AKA Smokin' Woody:

MGP Plenum, E-Fan, EBC (9.5 PSI), CM Downpipe, MSA turbo back exhaust, Poly Bushing Kit, TSS springs, Illuminas all around, 9" K&N Filter, Mustang Cobra rims with Falken 615's, Devil's Own Water/Methanol Injection kit, TurboXS-H BOV, Hurst Pistol Grip shifter.

Awaiting install; A/F ratio gauge, Lo-Tek 3 gauge Pod, Walbro 255lph, T3

z

Comment

mine had those damn louvers on the hatch. i threw those away the same day i got the car!!!!!

wheres the pucking emotion when i need it???

Comment

Yeah, that rear window louvre looks God awefull... I was thinking it might look nice, but now I'm thinking otherwise.

MGP Plenum, E-Fan, EBC (9.5 PSI), CM Downpipe, MSA turbo back exhaust, Poly Bushing Kit, TSS springs, Illuminas all around, 9" K&N Filter, Mustang Cobra rims with Falken 615's, Devil's Own Water/Methanol Injection kit, TurboXS-H BOV, Hurst Pistol Grip shifter.

Comment

z

Comment

the Z store has a decent looking ABS plastic one. My car is getting a louver once i can scrape some cash together
            Funny stories!

Comment

More pics of the AE please.
              http://www.vgpowered.com
              Bridging the gap between VG communities...

Z shirts and more http://www.cafepress.com/zcargifts

Comment

I was going to order mine from black dragon (formerly Victoria British), but IDK if they would look really good on a z31? I really like the way they look on the old 240/260/280's... speaking of which, did anyone see the 280z on pinks tonight (One of hybridz.org's own I think)...?

Comment

the louvres just dont work on a Z31

xXxRocker5150 wrote: I was going to order mine from black dragon (formerly Victoria British), but IDK if they would look really good on a z31? I really like the way they look on the old 240/260/280's... speaking of which, did anyone see the 280z on pinks tonight (One of hybridz.org's own I think)...?
                  the one that overheated and ate sh!t? :roll:

its an older episode actully

ZDaddy wrote:
                  More pics of the AE please.
                  yes! look at that pin striping, classy

later style fenders?

Comment

enh, maybe I'll just go with my original plan; clear headlight lenses... and yeah, that poor overheating z... the other team wasn't really giving them a fair negotiation if you ask me.

Comment

post deleted

not performance enough
                      '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
                      PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Inqui-Z-tor, I think in the end what I've decided to do is to just get clear headlight lenses and just leave it at that... the reason being becuase IMO the louvres flow with the 84-86 body lines alot better than the 87-89's. If anyone still has some more pictures though, I'd still really like to see them...

Comment

Working...
                        X