Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAS ANYONE INSTALLED ANY BRIDE OR RECARO SEATS IN YOUR Z??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAS ANYONE INSTALLED ANY BRIDE OR RECARO SEATS IN YOUR Z??

I did but now I want to replace the rails and redo the mounting lower... that'll mean making new crossbars and cutting out the stock ones..

while I'm there I might also make a mechanism so the ass as well as the back can tilt

G-E wrote: I did but now I want to replace the rails and redo the mounting lower... that'll mean making new crossbars and cutting out the stock ones..

while I'm there I might also make a mechanism so the ass as well as the back can tilt
    #1 through #10 reasons I had my stock seats completely redone. Been there done all that. Not worth it in my opinion.

At the end of the day it was more money than some aftermarket seats but, I have damn nice seats, built the way I wanted them, they feel great and move in all the ways the stock seats moved and have no clearance or fitment issues. $725 for both seats.

Dont get me wrong, there are a lot of very nice aftermarket seats that lookd dang nice. However finding seates that properly fit the Z31 without fitment issues and comprimises to adjustibility is a tough bill. However, if you havent gone down this road of "different" seats before then you may be suprised in what you get yourself into.
    Just stand back and throw money.
    Performance costs money.
    Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

I have a cobra Suzuka seat im gonna install into my Z eventually. You can find seat rails on Takakaira.com I believe. They have the bride ones for either side mount seats or bottom mounts. THey also have a "Low Max" version which is lower than normal. I have the low max in my civic, really nice

Comment

lower than normal?

people in civics are already ridin dirtay...

Comment

Working...
        X